Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Earn Upto 300$ Monthly By Building And Selling Facebook Pages - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Upto 300$ Monthly By Building And Selling Facebook Pages (265 Views)

Earn Upto 50,000 Naira From Team Bulldozer Income Program / (A-MUST-READ) How To Make Real Money By Building And Selling Software / Grow Your Business Today By Building Your Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Upto 300$ Monthly By Building And Selling Facebook Pages by Anselamchigozie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Do you really know that you can earn good money by building and selling Facebook pages?

Just know it now that you can actually earn your living by just building and selling Facebook pages.

If you have been blogging for a long time and you have not been able to make it, here is a better alternative for you.

That money you have not been able to make through blogging or whatever you are doing, here is your chance.

In recent time, I have built up to 15 pages and sold them not less than 60$ each, the least I sold was 60$ and the page had 83k likes.

It only takes me 2 to 3 weeks to drive up to 150 to 200k likes to a page without spending any kobo, and sold them to people who need.

I have attached some screenshots of my posts from different pages I created that went viral,
Some got upto 11million post reach, and that post only, gave the page more than 300k likes.

It's not a hard work,
You need just 30 min everyday to do the work,
You can create and build upto 10 pages at same time.

I will teach you how to do it, and also show you where to sell it and the people to sell them to.

I will guild you until your first page goes viral (which will take just few days.

Stop wasting your money on Facebook advert, join this program and earn a living.

You can also build a huge page for your website or business and drive huge traffic to your site.

HOW TO JOIN :
Whatsapp me on 07065296119
PRICE: 5,000 (Limited time)

Re: Earn Upto 300$ Monthly By Building And Selling Facebook Pages by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Am on WhatsApp, 08104501026, let's talk
Re: Earn Upto 300$ Monthly By Building And Selling Facebook Pages by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Am on WhatsApp, 08104501026, let's talk

OK, I will message you asap grin

(1) (Reply)

Complete Instagram Accounts Automation Tool / Run Away From Free Web Hosting - Here''s Why / Check This Out If You Want To Start Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.