Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD (2303 Views)

Any Inverter And Solar Setup That Can Carry My Laptop, Standing Fan And One Bulb / Home Of Inverter And Solar Expert In Nigeria / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD by Vested(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Vested:
Its a used 5kva 48v solar system consisting of the following:
5kva 48V pure sine wave Nexus Inverter. LCD screen doesn't show readings anymore although it lights up and works fine.
8 units of 130watts solar panels
50amps 48V solar charger controller.
4 200AH batteries were used on it. Although they had gone weak, I got a buyer for them after i posted this advert. You will have to purchase a battery or batteries to use it. However, the buyer gets the battery rack as well.
It can be charged by solar energy as well as NEPA/Generator.
In it's optimal condition, I used it with a refrigerator, one 1hp a/c, LG 47ins plasma TV and LG Home Theatre system and numerous energy bulbs with lasting power of 12 hours straight without charge.

Price is 350k (Negotiable)

Location is Okota, off Ago Palace way, Lagos.

Yes
Re: 5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD by Vested(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unlock Zte Mf 192 Usb Modem / Classify This Hominid-like Animal / Rear Graphics Picture Of Animals Laying Their Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.