Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 35 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 35 (434 Views)

35 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Even If You Are Sad������ / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 35 by Frankyjay1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
A boy returns a missing purse to
the owner in a market. The lady
was so grateful but when she looked inside, she got confused and said, “but I had a single one
thousand naira note, now there are ten pieces of hundred naira
note, how come?
The boy said, ” na me change em,
the last time wey I help person find purse, she say she for give me something but change no dey….
Teacher : simply define Confusion
Chinedu:CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot,
and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot
A boy watched their hen being mounted by 5 cocks same day,at
the end of the day the hen was served as dinner.
The boy pushed his plate away
and said”I’d rather sleep hungry than eat this prostitute…
That annoying moment when
your parents call all your, uncles
aunties, elder cousins and more.
Telling them that you have joined bad gang. simply because you dodged their slap……

(1) (Reply)

Tithe (ghenghenjokes) / Folks Gather Here Lets Cook Jollof Rice / #random

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.