Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike (2047 Views)

Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Kingsmeal: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has admitted that she was partly to blame for her failed marriage which broke up over domestic violence allegations in 2013.

She made this known in an interview with New Telegraph published on Saturday.

Ike said the failure of her marriage to Mr Eberibi and other issues around her life informed her decision to write a book she titled, “Boss Up”.

The popular thespian said, “In the book I mentioned my past marriage and everyone is aware of it because it was all over the social media. Also there is a part of the book where I also took part of the blame and all that.”

However, she rejected insinuations that she might have defamed her ex-husband through information provided in the book.

Ike said, “For me, all I wrote in the book is equally all that have been addressed in the court and in the media, there is no defamation of character at all because it’s all there in the media.

“The court knew why I left my marriage because it is legal as it was due to domestic violence which was obvious.

“I don’t have a terrible relationship with my ex; I have forgotten and let go all that happened and moved on.”

Speaking about the most challenging times of her life, Ike said, “I think one of the greatest challenges so far for me was when my parents passed on.

“For two years I was living, but I was not myself because I was going through a lot of emotion.

“Six months after mum died, I lost my sense of being; what I mean is that I could not think straight because I was going through a moment of depression.

“I never knew that the loss of a parent or a family member could make you pass through this but at the end, I prayed, went for counselling and I got better.”

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-partly-to-be-blamed-for-my-failed-marriage-chika-ike/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by chriskosherbal(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
U r nice cos you claimed part responsibility for your marriage failure that's somebody who wants to learn and change.

As for some they will always blame thier partner for it ...the domestic violence crew.. grin

See signature

2 Likes

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Merimental(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Many celebs ar partly responsible 4 der broken homes yet very tiny few like dis lady own up to der mis-haps...good gal

1 Like

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by chiommy123(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
but why do celebrities marriages fail? what are they not doing right

1 Like

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Blakjewelry(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
it take a matured mind to own up
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by SIMPLYkush: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
of course, when you go about dashing ur pussy to producers, lazy slut, idiot actress with shallow pussy hole

1 Like

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Donjazzy12(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has admitted that she was partly to blame for her failed marriage which broke up over domestic violence allegations in 2013.

She made this known in an interview with New Telegraph published on Saturday.

Ike said the failure of her marriage to Mr Eberibi and other issues around her life informed her decision to write a book she titled, “Boss Up”.

The popular thespian said, “In the book I mentioned my past marriage and everyone is aware of it because it was all over the social media. Also there is a part of the book where I also took part of the blame and all that.”

However, she rejected insinuations that she might have defamed her ex-husband through information provided in the book.

Ike said, “For me, all I wrote in the book is equally all that have been addressed in the court and in the media, there is no defamation of character at all because it’s all there in the media.

“The court knew why I left my marriage because it is legal as it was due to domestic violence which was obvious.

“I don’t have a terrible relationship with my ex; I have forgotten and let go all that happened and moved on.”

Speaking about the most challenging times of her life, Ike said, “I think one of the greatest challenges so far for me was when my parents passed on.

“For two years I was living, but I was not myself because I was going through a lot of emotion.

“Six months after mum died, I lost my sense of being; what I mean is that I could not think straight because I was going through a moment of depression.

“I never knew that the loss of a parent or a family member could make you pass through this but at the end, I prayed, went for counselling and I got better.”

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-partly-to-be-blamed-for-my-failed-marriage-chika-ike/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Don't .Ind this lesbian! She is the favorite pass around of senators in Abuja! Boss Up my foot!
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2018
The "all men are wicked" crew will not like this
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by englishmart(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2018
you are now back yo your senses? Some people see themselves as extraordinary, maybe because they are celebrities..

1 Like

Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by chris31(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2018
The worst thing that can happen to a man is marrying a Nigerian yeyebrity
Professional Prostitutes
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by enoch273: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
First class bitch with class.

We all know how she made her money sha, but I won't blame her, every bitch is an olosho for the right price. angry
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by OKorowanta: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Oya come to Daddy the broken heart mender.
You can't loose on all front.
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by porchbaby(f): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
of course, when you go about dashing ur pussy to producers, lazy slut, idiot actress with shallow pussy hole
oga must u be like dis, its high time u start acting like a man and not boy, that is if ur a man yet sef
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Avoidsexxx(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Hey! Mr. innocent...be the first to throw stone if.....(i'm writing on ground now)
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
But she never said she was to be blamed for the divorce.

Misleading headline.
Re: I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike by Metuh: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Unlike the dullard buhari who will never own to anything. grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Kunle Afod Lashes Out At Wife Over Allegation Of Sleeping With A the were / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos / V.P's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo And Her Cousin, Completes Their NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.