Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! (22687 Views)

Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures / Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral / CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Shortyy(f): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Ceec and her forehead..
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by ekensi01: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Even chioma can't beat her beauty
Actually I had always love dem girl's with laps.... Nothing turns me on more than fresh laps

I think say Na only me sabi better thing.

Here we are. cool

1 Like

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Jethrolite(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Imagine those thick thighs spread in the air with the V divide pointing you to insertion point.
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Jabarzee:
she's still the most beautiful big brother naija housemate, forget her attitude
You are chronically blind
As if we've not seen her real pix
VERY UGLY SILLY SHORT THING

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Zirah: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Jabarzee:
she's still the most beautiful big brother naija housemate, forget her attitude

You must be very blind. Vandora.
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Zirah: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
1stolax:

You are chronically blind
As if we've not seen her real pix
VERY UGLY SILLY SHORT THING

Savages.
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Strikethem: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Monaco2:
Hold on make I fry shoe
grin
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Emyjeze(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:
Stop forcing a near dwarf on us. CeeC is just average, and these are high resolution pics taken with heavy make up on.

On the flip side she is the most Ill-mannered, and bitter lady in Nigeria at the moment.
that's why the love for her is getting stronger bro, quit hating, start loving and see the better side of it
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by puretayo(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Stop dat. She's somebori children, and still a V.
soliddust2020:
This girl toto go sweet to Bleep oh chai, she carry back join. I no
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Ceccylia(f): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gbammmm
ChristyB:
Beauty without character is wasted..
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by ElRapido: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
[url=Twitter.com]Ok.[/url]
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by soliddust2020: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
puretayo:
Stop dat. She's somebori children, and still a V.

angry no be crime to like person pikin toto, abi na pig toto i wan like. Fargin kor fargin ni, i just look her lips and she be like who go sabi suck prick like bear when they lick honey tongue
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by davidque: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nothing special about her. All we see is just changing cloths everyday, nothing more
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Pegzzyg(f): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:
Stop forcing a near dwarf on us. CeeC is just average, and these are high resolution pics taken with heavy make up on.

On the flip side she is the most Ill-mannered, and bitter lady in Nigeria at the moment.
MrBigiman, never you judge a book by the cover, get to know them. You really don't know her & guess what? She couldn't even careless about your opinion of her. I love you from the house cee-c, keep slayin biko. *smiles*
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by ronell10(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
She kill it
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by MrBigiman: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pegzzyg:

MrBigiman, never you judge a book by the cover, get to know them. You really don't know her & guess what? She couldn't even careless about your opinion of her. I love you from the house cee-c, keep slayin biko. *smiles*

Look at the day u joined N/L. I suspect u are a mole. No one can force an poorly behaved kid on Nigerians. All this money on publicity will be mere waste, as CeeC will never become a growing concern.
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Chimok: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

Very wrong, she is d biggest thing in naija female circle ryt now.. Her news sells more. Everyone wants to know sup wit her
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by MrBigiman: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chimok:

Very wrong, she is d biggest thing in naija female circle ryt now.. Her news sells more. Everyone wants to know sup wit her

Keep giving ur self false acclaim. CeeC is a near dwarf with no commercial value. Her craziest act was going for a beauty pergeant with her short stature and yam leg. Off course she was kicked out. That's were she met Ebuka, and lied that he was crushing on her. CeeC needs psychotherapy and not all these self sponsored publicity.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Chimok: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

Keep giving ur self false acclaim. CeeC is a near dwarf with no commercial value. Her craziest act was going for a beauty pergeant with her short stature and yam leg. Off course she was kicked out. That's were she met Ebuka, and lied that he was crushing on her. CeeC needs psychotherapy and not all these self sponsored publicity.
And with all her supposed shortcomings and so much hating, she still beats every BBN mates's ass beside Miracle down
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by MrBigiman: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chimok:

And with all her supposed shortcomings and so much hating, she still beats every BBN mates's ass beside Miracle down

My dear it's expected. She had people in the Senate and high places. It was a battle between good and bad. Good prevailed.
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Chimok: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

My dear it's expected. She had people in the Senate and high places. It was a battle between good and bad. Good prevailed.
She has this connect and u still looking down
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by MrBigiman: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chimok:

She has this connect and u still looking down

Life is not about connect my brother. It's about value. CeeC has none. Anyways, enjoy ur celebrity. I wish her the very best.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
forreelinc:
angry no I'm not
then u are fully blind
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Reelmii: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

mr bigiman, God is watching u
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Reelmii: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
ChristyB:
Beauty without character is wasted..
are u marketing urself ? try harder cos I am sure u are not better off
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Reelmii: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
pafo:
How tall is this girl?
5.3?
height lost for una house
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by sprints2: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zirah:

You must be very blind. Vandora.
vandora my foot..we are open teeth like carnivorous animal...she no even fine rich half of ceec own
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by ChristyB(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only those who do not have "character" would quote me just to show themselves.

Reelmii:
are u marketing urself ? try harder cos I am sure u are not better off
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by SniperSmurf(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bossontop:
grin wink grin
Nairaland mod interview

lol cheesy
Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Celerita: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Must you mention Alex in your discussion if she is fine in her pocket because there is nothing special about these pictures, All these pictures na make up help me oooooo

1 Like

Re: CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! by Pentools(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Even chioma can't beat her beauty
Actually I had always love dem girl's with laps.... Nothing turns me on more than fresh laps

Sure guy!

It's actually called big thigh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? / #"About30' Concert: Adekunle Gold Sells Out O2 Indigo In London / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.