Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 (2271 Views)

My Finix 8 / My Ordeal At Computer Village Today. / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by blakwater(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2018
hello guys i went to buy a phone this Wednesday as my previous phone was stolen in keke last week friday, which i decide to buy infinix hot six for 39 thousand but i was suprised after reaching home i found out that i was given the 32gb + 3gb ram

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Swift001(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2018
blakwater:
hello guys i went to buy a phone this Wednesday as my previous phone was stolen in keke last week friday, which i decide to buy infinix hot six for 39 thousand but i was suprised after reaching home i found out that i was given the 32gb + 3gb ram
Why didn't you check the receipt before leaving. What if you were given something else
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by blakwater(m): 2:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Swift001:

Why didn't you check the receipt before leaving. What if you were given something else
didn't realize that bro, and this is my 4th infinix phone that i am using it is pure infinix experience and the shop i bought from is new opened shop.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by darelar(m): 5:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Maybe they don't have hot6 and decided to sell hot 6 pro for you in other to make sales that. They might have not sell any market for days or weeks. They clearly wrote it on the receipt. It's well. Hope is the owner of the shop that sell and not new employee.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2018
blakwater:
you had a better deal....your luck cos hot 6 pro is around 51-52k
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Kalapizim(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2018
How is this an ordeal ?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2018
wow, hope the seller no make mistake sha because this one is about 50k
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Sunkyphil(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2018
phemmyfour:
you had a better deal....your luck cos hot 6 pro is around 41-42
42K ke? its around 52k
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by phemmyfour: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Sunkyphil:
42K ke? its around 52k
oh! You are right....We have two hot 6 pro. I think the 3gig ram is 52k. That's a huge mistake from the seller
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by tecnolad(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
I'd return it if I were you. That's a huge mistake that could cause someone to lose their salary, if the phone was sold by a salesperson.

Do the right thing, bro. My one cent.

8 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by obisite: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
blakwater:

Why not just return it, and explain you already started using when you discover,, n pity the sales girl.. Guess she will bear the lost from her salary.....

You might not need to pay full actual price..
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by dkronicle(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alaye if u are not happy with it. Where ur location. I will give u 39k back thwn u gimme d fone.
Modified : use ur church mind return d fone back to the store or probably the price for the phone has crashed.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by saaron(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
blakwater:
Return the phone back and you will be blessed with Samsung Note 8 before the end of 2018.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by blakwater(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
saaron:
Return the phone back and you will be blessed with Samsung Note 8 before the end of 2018.
is the owner of the shop that sold it to me straight

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by blakwater(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
obisite:

Why not just return it, and explain you already started using when you discover,, n pity the sales girl.. Guess she will bear the lost from her salary.....

You might not need to pay full actual price..
i dont hav the mind of cheating or something like that, but how our country people dey behave i no want enter any kind of trouble and is the owner of the shop that sold it to me straight
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by blakwater(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
tecnolad:
I'd return it if I were you. That's a huge mistake that could cause someone to lose their salary, if the phone was sold by a salesperson.

Do the right thing, bro. My one cent.
thats it bro thanks, but i dont want to enter wahala, how people dey behave this days make them no turn it over me
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by falcon01: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
If I were the one I will return it or I will not return it. This depends on the condition 1. I bought it 2. The condition am in 3. The attitude of the store owner
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Emmoa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
I bought mine for 54k exactly 13 days ago
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Colb461: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Emmoa:
I bought mine for 54k exactly 13 days ago
hope it nt giving u any issue
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by tecnolad(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
blakwater:
thats it bro thanks, but i dont want to enter wahala, how people dey behave this days make them no turn it over me

Since you didn't steal it, you shouldn't have any problems. They made a mistake and they will be grateful you returned it
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by elriyaz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
You should kindly return it to them bro they will be most grateful for that. If you are lucky they will let you go with it and if not is OK. However God will for sure reward you for that.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by henry007(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2018
blakwater:

Sales person is in trouble. Go and pay the balance o
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by elriyaz(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Ejadike:
People are shouting return it as if if they were in your shoes they would return it. Bro, do whatever you wish.

Get a TECNO Spark2 device and feel alive.
we have to tell him what is right at all cost OK.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by bravesoul247(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Return it if you wish Sha
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by dragnet: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018
blakwater:

call the shop via phone and ask them how much an infinix hot pro 6 costs, if the price differs then go back to the shop, ask for the exact person who sold you the phone, present the case to him/her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by Kalapizim(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
dragnet:

call the shop via phone and ask them how much an infinix hot pro 6 costs, if the price differs then go back to the shop, ask for the exact person who sold you the phone, present the case to him/her.
the best way to go, I can imagine someone's salary been deducted already.
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by tecnolad(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
dragnet:

I totally agree with this
Re: My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 by SammyJac(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kindly return the phone. It was definitely a mistake on the part of the seller.

(1) (Reply)

For Screen Replacement,batteries And Accessories / Flash Sale!!!! Iphone 11pro Max Sealed SOLD!!!!! / If You Don't Have These Android Apps, It's Really Not Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.