Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men (18013 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by xprince59(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Kenya and bad news eh!!

Don't forget to check my signature

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by bedspread: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2018
We Live in a Wicked World..

JESUS CHRIST ONLY IS THE Way ..
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2018
as long as sex is concerned Kenya must be involved..

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Buffalowings3(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Kenya and weird news

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by EddyTeddy(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
I nor believe dis one at all
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by KhadyM(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Hehehehe Beey kuja ujionee tena. Aki this obsession with Kenya! Lol
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by addicted268(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls how do you expect an 8year old to conceive?
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Samusu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
@FrMbaka, I can see yhur hatred for Islam is really blinding yhur sense of reasoning cos we can't call dis humor but pure and unadulterated hatred towards a particular faith. May Allah heal yhu. Ameen
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Nickymezor(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Her parents are not worthy to b called one biko.mehn this child has gone thru hell...poor her cry
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by kyutepanda(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
married at 8
started bleeping at 8+
divorced at 8.5 yrs
got married again
divorced again n got married again
all these happened while she's still a minority
no freedom, no childhood memories, no mummy n daddy play but the real mummy and daddy thing, no toys for her, no icecream.....might later be tagged a witch for doing her family.......if she survives all these shits wouldn't she be living with a scar when she finds out what happened to her isn't supposed to happen? cry cry when she decides to become a feminist people will still come out and give her crazy names, wait she might even decide to kill any man that comes her way.......aint sure those that gave her hand out in marriage are her parents they might have probably picked her from the gutter for them to do this shit to her embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by fuxeher: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead to Marriage & Lifetime Happiness?

People are asking: IS THIS FOR REAL?

The Answer is, 'It cant get any "REALER"!'

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on the AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE for singles. From Lagos to Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Edo, Kaduna, and across the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis – A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

This Platform of Love is for Nigerians, Africans and Africans in Diaspora wherever you may be in the world – we connect you with soul-mates and true love in your locality. A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

Get Connected to your soulmate NOW!

REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP AND MATCHMAKING ARE ABSOLUTELY FREEEEE!
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by skallion7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
KhadyM:
Who's this massai on NL
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by ladygudhead(f): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm i suppose 2 believe this...
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by BanevsJoker(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Is that Kenya again
No, it's Don Jazzy.
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Samusu:
@FrMbaka, I can see yhur hatred for Islam is really blinding yhur sense of reasoning cos we can't call dis humor but pure and unadulterated hatred towards a particular faith. May Allah heal yhu. Ameen

I DON'T NEED ALLAH'S HEALINGS

ALLAH SHOULD GO TO HELL WITH HIS HEALINGS

STOP TERRORIZING PEOPLE

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by cytell56: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
HeWrites:
A 10-year-old girl who was married by three different men has been rescued by a concerned citizen in Kenya.

The girl who is from Baringo county, Tirioko ward in Tiaty constituency, Kenya, was married off when she was eight years old. Because she could not conceive after marriage, she was beaten at her home and this caused her to flee.

She was later married off to another man who also maltreated her. According to reports, the girl suffers from a disease that made her stomach to swell, but the men who married the underage girl thought she was pregnant. It was also revealed that she was made to undergo Female Genital Mutilation, FGM, when she was much younger.

Judy Seguton, the good Samaritan who saved the girl, said she was married off to her first husband after the circumcision and she lived with him for three months before she fled due to the constant beatings she got because she could not conceive. Her parents married her off to the second man and she lived with him for three weeks before escaping again.

Her parents then beat her up for escaping from her second husband's house, then married her off to a third husband.

All the men who she was married off to were very old.

The girl is now receiving treatment after being rescued by Judy. The swelling in her stomach is also going down.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9198/10-year-old-kenyan-girl-rescued-after-being-married-off-to-three-different-men.html

End time men
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Dollabiz: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by olawapaxy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

10.k Naira only !!
e gree #50

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by cao(f): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are you f***king kidding me?! She was 8! How & why you expect an 8 year old to carry a baby for a whole 9 months?! Useless people.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by aPr: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sansa Stark
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by KhadyM(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
Who's this massai on NL

I'm not Maasai. Kenya has 43 different tribes. At least learn that.
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Witnes: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Dem swear for Kenya with bad and stupid news ni ?? Ah, why i come be first to comment on this thread, abeg who wants to buy my ftc i need the money now badly !!
hahaha pple dey celebrate FTC ur own na complain? enjoy ur FTC thing, all na same anyhow e come

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Chicagoesontop: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
olawapaxy:
e gree #50

Hahahaha, Badt guy !!!

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Beey(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
KhadyM:
SMH.Hawa watu sijui kama ni wazimu au nini
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Eagleword14(f): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is way too much for d little kid shocked
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Dajugba: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
In Kenya any shit can happen! Shit hole... n*tion
Re: 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men by Dovadje(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Make better profit this season with just. A one time investment... Contact me for info .. 08106041073

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo) / Police Recover Stolen Pvcs, Parade 63 Suspects In Akwa ibom (Photos) / Court Remands Islamic Cleric In Prison For Defiling Minor In Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.