Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within (749 Views)

Let Talk About Scholarships (any country) / Hello Nairalanders,my Uk Visa Will Expired In 2 Months Time!!! / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by Visabiz: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2010
Hello Nairalanders my company arranges visa for people to any country of their choice within two weeks.

come with your pass port and your visa fees and pay the rest money as soon as the visa is out and confirmed.

our head office is in 8b yobe close Maitama Abuja.

call oge on 07071196319,ken 08022939345,chuks 08063236896,EMAIL msmhic@gmail.com

[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2010
@Visa biz

You mean with my passport and visa fee u can get one a visa? How much is the visa fee anyway?
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by Yorubah(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2010
Does your company provide jobs too while the person is in Abroad ? Pls respond
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by Ayobami303: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Visa biz more information please and list the countries
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by Visabiz: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
EUROPE,TURKEY,CUBA,UK. FIND OUT THE VISA FEE ON LINE.
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by lilipat: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
how much is it for the uk and europe visa and how long does it take before its out,
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by justwise(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Visa biz:

EUROPE,TURKEY,CUBA,UK. FIND OUT THE VISA FEE ON LINE.

Where online?
Re: Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within by Ayobami303: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
europe and how much is the visa fees and how many weeks or month for the visa to come out and how much is the cost when the visa comes out?

(1)

Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? / 9ja Couple Running Fake Factory In London / Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.