Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,457 members, 7,846,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Our Sovereign God Is A Faith God (2) - Luke 1: 30-38 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Sovereign God Is A Faith God (2) - Luke 1: 30-38 (240 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Captives Of Lust (A Faith-based Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Sovereign God Is A Faith God (2) - Luke 1: 30-38 by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
The second side of God is the faith side. On the first side, God decides and determines where, when, how and what without asking for your opinion. However, on the faith side, God gives you the right to choose when and how. The sovereign side of God is flamboyant, noisy and extravagant but the faith side is not.

Usually, when people see an act of God’s sovereignty, they prefer to stay there but it is neither safe nor predictable. Just as it will be unwise for the members of my staff to build an expectation of salary increase every month, if you build your relationship with God on His sovereign acts alone, you will be unwise. Yoruba people (from South-western Nigeria) have a name for the sovereign acts of God: “a se yi to wu” (He who does what He likes). When people praise God like that, they are correct in the limited light that they have.
However, to the saved and sanctified Christian, God is “a se yi to ko” (He who does what He has written).

That is why He gave us the Bible to understand how to relate with Him. God wants a well-taught family that will live a consistent life of faith and never need a miracle. Every miracle in the Bible was because of a shortage of the blessing, but God wants His children to live in the blessing.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank you because You do what You have written. I take my stand in your word. Be it unto me according to your word in my health, family, destiny and career in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 33:14-34:33, Romans 16:10-27, Psalm 26:1-12, Proverbs 20:19

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Allow God To Help You / Broadcasting Live... / Am I Saying The Truth?.. Please Read And Correct Me..thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.