Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer (2614 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Mrop(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With upcoming Singer after Buying her A Very Expensive Car (pics, video).

Wealthy Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out his Girlfriend For Sleeping With Fast Rising Singer 1da Banton Just after Buying her A Very Expensive Car.

In a video shared by gossip mill, the big boy said he bought a car for the lady still yet she’s not satisfy.

Lol….just watch the video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_Nw-XHr8E/

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-big-boy-calls-out-girlfriend-for-sleeping-with-upcoming-singer-after-buying-her-a-very-expensive-car-pics-video/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Mrop(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by juanjo2: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2018
just go and carry ur car back... Sun go help u reset that her mumu watermelon braingrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by nrexzy: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2018
This shit cray....
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
grin

"Where wife dey looseguard, na im ordinary gf no go jonz".......If u know, u know.......sege1stone know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by SIMPLYkush: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Girls are whores, same way chioma dumped her boyfriend in the village and now going about fvcking davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by enoch273: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Foolish boy! You bought a car for an inconsequential opportunist.

Person wey you go dey carry go eatery alone, she give others the cookie and still give you same cookie, you all are happy.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by dabrin: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by kinibigdil: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by mrjaydee(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Wetin consign me.... Igbo Amaka!

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Dreyl(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2018
He's a big fool, am sure he doesn't give his mother any money.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by chriskosherbal(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2018
All I can say is sorry bro ...you bought her a car hmmmm good for you ooo undecided

But it will be total foolishness if you have not bought you mother or father a car and you are buying one for a girlfriend not even a wife who is mother of your kids.

Or your blood bro & sis you may not have done anything for them come carry gf for head..imaoooo cheesy

Na over money dey worry you e com block ya sense of reasoning .. most of this big boys tink dey can pin down a woman or satisfy her with money Mtweeeeew.

I hear guyz say dey wan go make money so that dem go fit hold or get back thier womsn wen comot cos of cash...I just laugh in Spanish grin grin grin listen to this no mortal can satisfy a woman wen even an immortal (God ) could not by giving them eyelids or eyelashes as they call it and they choose to remove everything and use pencil to draw thier own cheesy na that person you wan kill yourself to satisfy . grin

This is the fact money is good no problem but a woman who will stay with you will stay and will not cheat if she made up her mind . ( although the percentage is one digit and is getting lower everyday ) cheesy

In conclusion guyz keep your babe far away from any kind of celebrity cos women are naturally attracted and crazy over celebrities weather thier bf is richer than them or not ..they don't care ,reason why they dominate in any show. cheesy
Who get woman wen e nu dey cheat never know wetin God for am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Nightmareo07: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by naijapips04: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Stupid publicity stunt.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian big boy koor, Nigerian big boy ni...mtcheww.

A typical Nigerian big boy would overlook such instead of crying like a baby on social media

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Mrop(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
My guy in Dubai told me how 2 of his friends in dubai connected their babes phone to whatsapp web wen dey came around. after dem go back dubai the chat dey begin see weak dem . hoes everywhere
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by KingCassy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
My guy in Dubai told me how 2 of his friends in dubai connected their babes phone to whatsapp web wen dey came around. after dem go back dubai the chat dey begin see weak dem . hoes everywhere

The app is whatscan.... That app has broken so many relationships. Anyways I love the app.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by SaintHilary(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
So *Nigerian big boy* is now a job description undecided

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let me show you a bit of the future.

The Nigerian big boys (G boys), are the big men (politheifians) of tomorrow. Take note.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingCassy:

The app is whatscan.... That app has broken so many relationships. Anyways I love the app.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
How does it work? Should i download the whatscan on my phone or laptop?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out Girlfriend For Sleeping With Upcoming Singer by KingCassy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
dairykidd:

How does it work? Should i download the whatscan on my phone or laptop?

On your Android phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Hits The Beach In Seductive Outfit (photos) / Actress Chika Ike Spotted At Harvard Business School Dinner Party / Bobrisky Shows Backside As She Slays In New Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.