Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Download And Install Python Interpreter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Download And Install Python Interpreter (959 Views)

Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! / How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free / Learn And Install Python Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download And Install Python Interpreter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Hello everyone, I have an interest in programming with Python language and I've downloaded the pycharm software. When I tried installing, it was asking directory to the interpreter which I also tried to download and install. But when I downloaded the interpreter, it was in a zip folder so I extracted all files but still doesn't work.

I've tried to see if there's a normal software for the interpreter instead of the zip, but can't find any.
I'm totally confused as to what to do next, kindly put me through please. God bless you.

I already have the pycharm, just downloading and installing the interpreter is the problem now. Please help.

Thank you all.
Re: How To Download And Install Python Interpreter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Please respond... Thank you so much.
Re: How To Download And Install Python Interpreter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
Please respond... Thank you so much.

Hello Fellow Nairalanders, kindly respond to this. Thank you so much.
Re: How To Download And Install Python Interpreter by Luzarati: 4:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Download and install python, version 3.
While install python make sure you check the button that's says add to environment variable.
Then download and install pycharm
You re good to go

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Kotlin Users / Has The Sun Set On Java? / Developers Needed For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.