Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? (55142 Views)

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / Christian Pilgrimage: Israel Denies 25 Nigerians Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Oegbeyem: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeoba2008:
After getting my passport last month, when I read all these comments, I am still afraid of applying for a visa to the USA. I don't why I am damn scared.
be scared o, but still apply. But don't go thinking your it is sure cos if they want to deny you they will keep asking you questions until they find a reason to deny you. Just apply and know it's 50/50 for you. And don't duck up your chances of ever going to the US by presenting a funny application
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You are so correct!! Republicans are scared that the number of white Americans are diminishing rapidly like flash!!
It's been going on for about 30 years with the likes of Late Rev Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan and the racist in the office now is just coming up front with it. Most of his supporters are poor Appalachians and Southern White Segregationists. But the surprise is that there's nothing to stop the migration from Latin America to US regardless of the 2300 miles high tech wall he wants to build. Those Latinos will dig a tunnel under the border wall and laugh at his face. Those Mexicans do the dirtiest work in America that even Africans won't do .

4 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by adeoba2008(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oegbeyem:
be scared o, but still apply. But don't go thinking your it is sure cos if they want to deny you they will keep asking you questions until they find a reason to deny you. Just apply and know it's 50/50 for you. And don't duck up your chances of ever going to the US by presenting a funny application

Thanks. I will think about it when I have 57k to waste.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Babyvet: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
My people, no vex, it's not by force to come to America. It's very anti immigrant here, that idiot in office would like to curb immigration period, even the legal ones. If I had my way, I would like to come back home to nigeria, america don dey tire me sef. America is nice, but it has a lot of issues especially if your black. There are other countries available to visit. For those coming into america and crossing into Canada , why can't they apply legally from back home? Canada has student visa, work visa and even the federal skilled program, in which you can get a green card if approved for the program .

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by murmee: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Arrrrrrghh. I don’t support that oo. What the US needs to do is make a categorical statement that they don’t want Nigerians in their country again. It is a very simple matter. And it is better than robbing people of their hard earned application fees.

We know Nigeria has failed, maybe that’s why Nigerians are being rejected worldwide. The structural problems of the country has to be tackled at some point. We cannot keep being afraid of the violence of the northerners. If southerners can’t leave this failed contraption, we might as well face the notherners war for war and repossess our country.
1,000,000 Gbosas for you!

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Atigba: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

That's funny @bolded seeing as modern day "Americans " are technically immigrants themselves who invaded a land and destroyed the people who lived there, then subsequently brought human slaves from Africa to build up the country for them, using stolen resources from Africa.
I do agree with everything else you said but America was built on the backs of those they now refer to as immigrants

The exact reason why they will keep denieing Africa visa.

America is presently ungovernable due to people who poses the mentality such as yours.

If you think is easy to build a nation, why not channel your energy to build your shi*thole continent.

Rather you want to reap where you did not sow

Yes their ancestors invade america from Europe, conquered the land and built the most powerful and prosperious nation in the world.

What did your ancestors do?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by dasparrow: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
What I find is trying to get a visa from Nigeria is really hard. Those foreign missions are aware of all the challenges facing Nigerians. Even countries that are not first world countries make it difficult for Nigerians to get a visa how much more the first world countries.

Right about now, with Trump in power, many black people both indigenous and immigrant are feeling the heat of this administration. The only black people I know who keep praising Trump are Nigeria-based Nigerians. Nigerians will praise just about any white bigot so I am not surprised.

Trump wants an all white America and since Nigerians are not white, you shouldn't be surprised at the high rate with which you are denied U.S visa.

Try another country!

8 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by murmee: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
America is overrated.
Walahi!

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by MENTORCH(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
lindaayim:
i live in the US. I dont know what peoples intent are but just fyi many but not all Nigerians abuse visas by overstaying....go to atlanta n see how many nigerians are there on temp visa....

That is the problem, they have seen most of those Nigerians are not coming to America just because of school; they plan to remain in America. If you overstay your visa here and they stop sending you money from home and you don’t get paper. The next thing is crime.

3 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by queendoreez(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Weselion:

Thanks for this info

Always welcome..
Germany passport, for example, is visa free / visa on arrival to 172 (3) countries.
Get a passport that can let you travel the world without hurdle(s).
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by quickly: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Hmmmmmmmmm sad. So invariably, the US is punishing genuine travelers because of the sins of Nigerians who have overstayed their visas in the US?

Not just Nigerians.

The truth is in America when you are non white you are second class.

Too many Nigerians

And he is going to cancel birth citizenship which is part of his manifesto
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
topdee:

Really? First and foremost, America is literally a "no man's land": a significant majority of people in the US have been foreigners at some point (referring to the lineage). The infrastructure you talked about was built by foreigners.

In fact, many top tech companies in the US was founded/cofounded by foreigners who were once enrolled in school; in Silicon Valley majority of the people there are foreigners who were once on visas, some are still on visas. The booming real estates and housing is as a result of foreigners. Many of these same foreigners have better credibility than some US citizens (with reference to background checks, credit scores, criminal records, etc.).

Generally, Americans don't study past a bachelor's degree, many don't study past high school. Most of the professors in schools were once foreigners, and a large number of students in the top tier universities are even foreigners. Most people studying masters, MBA or PhD are foreigners. Without foreigners most university endowment in the US will be very low.

Most foreigners are even more law abiding than its citizens. Without foreigners US economy will be merely like that of Mexico.

Yes, I know many people abuse the visa, but a majority of Nigerians who attend school in the US with student visa excel academically, and whether you like it or not, these same students add value to the US economy when they get jobs (I'm referring to students enrolled in STEM programs). I know many people who got jobs in the US after school, worked for a while and after gaining valuable experience returned to Nigeria to setup their business.

Have you ever reasoned that some times in order to critically examine something, one needs a different exposure to cultivate a different mindset: corruption is looming in Nigeria, to the extent that the average Nigerian, who haven't probably left the shores of Nigeria, with the wit to boycott corruption might fail at it. International exposure could play a major role in tackling corruption in Nigeria.

The "hardship" you mentioned isn't anyone's choice (referring to the youth), but the foundation of which the economy was built on is the problem. At times, one may need to breathe a different air to see things from different perspective in order to solve problems.

I do not need to read your write-up to decode where your angle of reasoning is. But you are missing the point entirely.

Let me cut through the Chess here.

The country called America are different units who sign the treaty to form modern day America. The people who signed the Treaty, not excluding Texans are not out of my equation templates.

So erase your mind off the native Americans stuff, cos even before the native Americans lived on that soil, giants walked on that soil, and it was not called America then.

When I say America, I mean the geopolitical space of a people who signed the Treaty now called United States of America. Those are the people who designed the template and went to get Slaves to build that is now called United States of America. Those slaves became citizens, the artisans became Citizens of the United States of America.

Those who went to America at the time of fighting Britain and building infrastructures are the people who answered the name Americans, they all became Citizens of America, I am in support of all those. Those are the original people who own United States of America.

The next batch of immigrants who went to America legitimately, with their ideas, like Trump's father are the next generation of Americans.

And if you are from a country like China or India, or any continent that embraces Technologies and Sciences and you have great ideas, America is for you, cos you are there to add value, so America is not stopping those people.

But if you are a Nigerian, going into America to study, are you sure you are planning to come back ?

The reason is simple. There are not enough jobs for Americans, and as a foreigner, you can not use the fact that you want to spend about $30,000 to study in the USA, then you will not want to go back home, you want to work there and enjoy the social safety nets, get the job while Americans still have jobless citizens and at the end of the day, a $30,000 educational capital becomes a lifeline for you to live permanently in the USA, and taking home over $1m in a lifetime. No naw....

Stay in your country, cos as long as Americans still have at least one unemployed citizen, then they shouldnt give space to a citizen of some shiithhole country whose leaders are first class thieves who get 4 years appointments and become billionaires overnight while Americans can work for a lifetime without even making up to $500K.

May be you do not know how corrupt Nigerians are. The Nigerians I know in the USA are every minute of the day trying to find a way to reap the system off.

Nigerians are a menace everywhere and I do not mean all. We must use that our menace attitude to send all Politicians 6ft and build a better country.

Cant you see how all of them are decamping ? Do you think it is about politics ? They are spreading into different parties in order to secure another 4 years of financial lifeline.

If we do not destroy these politicians, they will destroy Nigeria, so America is locking their doors, so you all can stay here and fight for your country.

Stay in this shiithole country, and eat sshit or rise up a fight for a good life.

I can afford to leave and buy a home there to enjoy, but I am here with you guys in this shiithole, and doing the best I can. So, America should even deport all Nigerians who are jobless in the USA to come back here.

Na here we go dey, no body dey run.

5 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atigba:

The exact reason why they will keep denieing Africa visa.

America is presently ungovernable due to people who poses the mentality such as yours.

If you think is easy to build a nation, why not channel your energy to build your shi*thole continent.

Rather you want to reap where you did not sow

Yes their ancestors invade america from Europe, conquered the land and built the most powerful and prosperious nation in the world.

What did your ancestors do?

Nonsense.

LMAO where we did not sow? My dear I'm not and have never been interested in going to or living in the US. Yes I agree it's their country and they have the rights yo dictate who goes there but it's not a place where Africans haven't sown. The country is built using African stolen resources including humans. They robbed us to the point where right now we're still struggling till this day. They're still robbing us blind in broad daylight, right under our noses. It's kinda comical how oblivious y'all are to this. I never said Africans have an automatic right to go there because of this, I was just stating facts.
What did my ancestors do? Well I know for sure what they didnt do. They didn't enslave millions of people, displace natives, parade humans in cages for entertainment, hang humans from trees for fun, didn't use people as science guinea pigs without any form of anaesthetic. I don't know about yours but mine didn't.
I honestly don't care for America and I know that Africans ourselves play a massive role in the situation we're in today (corrupt politics). It's just funny to me when I hear them refer to other people as immigrants in a country that they basically stole from the owners . Point blank period

3 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by quickly: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
The problem is not US its Nigerians who will reelect Buhari and his fellow theives.

If you live abroad you will hardly see South Africans or Nambians etc
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by quickly: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
In every "no mans land" or Liberal society you will still have the owners or the secret society of descendants of the former owners who can do or undo.

With the way Europe and America is going there might be resurgence of a Hitler like person (70 years after).

BEcause the western world hates Third World people but with Trump in power now its no more hiding but open face hate.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by awikonko(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
The simple truth is this. Every consular officer is trained to detect the simplest of all lies. If you don't have strong ties to your home country, the visa will be denied. The default answer to every application is denial. The responsibility is on you to prove otherwise that after your studies you will return back to your home country. Which of the US Consulate did you have your interview? Thank you and better luck next time
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It's been going on for about 30 years with the likes of Late Rev Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan and the racist in the office now is just coming up front with it. Most of his supporters are poor Appalachians and Southern White Segregationists. But the surprise is that there's nothing to stop the migration from Latin America to US regardless of the 2300 miles high tech wall he wants to build. Those Latinos will dig a tunnel under the border wall and laugh at his face. Those Mexicans do the dirtiest work in America that even Africans won't do .

I don't understand how those folks keep for Republicans. The only thing they have in common is that they are racists! Republicans don't give a shit about them, they care for the rich only, this recent tax cuts didn't make the average Joe richer, rather it made them poor..
I love Mexicans, hard working people and you know Trump supporters keep shouting that they are taking their jobs, but Trump's supporters can't work that job, can they stay on a field and pick fruits for 15 yours for $8/ hr? Of course they can't but they have people who does it but they still hating on them? It pure racism and white evangelicals are also in this. They hated Obama for trying to give folks Healthcare and say nothing about a womanizer and fornicator like Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by thatigboman: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

I understood what you are saying. But in this case, the questions related to issues of law. The answers are the same the world over. My friend said he answered them correctly but the visa officer was asking irrelevant questions about why he chose the school he chose(completely unrelated to the grant of a student visa). The fact is that there is a standing order to deny genuine Nigerians American visas due to the misdeeds of other Nigerians who are abusing their visas.

The US should come out straight to issue a statement that there is a reduction in the number of visas to be issued to Nigerians henceforth. That is better than taking visa fees from Nigerians and still deny them the visas. It is a very simple matter oo. It is their country and they reserve the right to deny foreigners access to it. But they should honest about your consular objectives and policies regarding Nigeria!
how do u know that the questions were irrelevant to the visa application?
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Atigba: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

LMAO where we did not sow? My dear I'm not and have never been interested in going to or living in the US. Yes I agree it's their country and they have the rights yo dictate who goes there but it's not a place where Africans haven't sown. The country is built using African stolen resources including humans. They robbed us to the point where right now we're still struggling till this day. They're still robbing us blind in broad daylight, right under our noses. It's kinda comical how oblivious y'all are to this. I never said Africans have an automatic right to go there because of this, I was just stating facts.
What did my ancestors do? Well I know for sure what they didnt do. They didn't enslave millions of people, displace natives, parade humans in cages for entertainment, hang humans from trees for fun, didn't use people as science guinea pigs without any form of anaesthetic. I don't know about yours but mine didn't.
I honestly don't care for America and I know that Africans ourselves play a massive role in the situation we're in today (corrupt politics). It's just funny to me when I hear them refer to other people as immigrants in a country that they basically stole from the owners . Point blank period

Why were you enslaved?

Why are you not the one enslaving people

Why didn't you defend your continent militarily when they invaded, even the Arab enslave Africa with their sword. Of cause they were the first people that enslave Africa.

Why don't you have good roads.. looking at nairaland front page everyday, you can see recurrent accident almost on daily basis.

Why don't you have light in your country

What happened to your hospitals, your useless president is presently in UK receiving treatment.

It all boils down to the inability to run things

Or do you think you will beable to know there is a liquid called oil in Oloibiri if they didn't tell you.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by chuchuo: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
awikonko:
The simple truth is this. Every consular officer is trained to detect the simplest of all lies. If you don't have strong ties to your home country, the visa will be denied. The default answer to every application is denial. The responsibility is on you to prove otherwise that after your studies you will return back to your home country. Which of the US Consulate did you have your interview? Thank you and better luck next time

In 2017, 44.95% of Nigerian applicants were denied B-visas. That's means more than half of the applicants for that visa category were issued visas. The truth is that there are so many who Nigerians are issued US visas.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Non-Immigrant-Statistics/RefusalRates/FY17.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwitkJTQ8NPcAhXpDcAKHTnfCdkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3uoviEGGCrI2eGRNkBvUr1
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I don't understand how those folks keep for Republicans. The only thing they have in common is that they are racists! Republicans don't give a shit about them, they care for the rich only, this recent tax cuts didn't make the average Joe richer, rather it made them poor..
I love Mexicans, hard working people and you know Trump supporters keep shouting that they are taking their jobs, but Trump's supporters can't work that job, can they stay on a field and pick fruits for 15 yours for $8/ hr? Of course they can't but they have people who does it but they still hating on them? It pure racism and white evangelicals are also in this. They hated Obama for trying to give folks Healthcare and say nothing about a womanizer and fornicator like Trump.
God bless you for your post . You absolutely nailed it. Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by phase1: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
The solution to this problem lies in plain sight.
The country is 700% messed up. nigeria WILL NEVER get better. Everyone will a thinking skull knows that.

The solution is to divide the country, start afresh and apply the lesson learnt from the failed sojourn in ill-fated nigeria. Oduduwa can be better than Nigeria. Biafra can be better than nigeria, Arewanistans will be forced to think with their heads and build a new nation for themselves. They'll be better for it. Neccesity have always been the mother of invention in perilous times.

Divide the contraption, Go home, Use your brain and build a better country. Anyone who wants to do things 'the former nigerian way' in your new country, let him face a firing squad by machine gun. That way you'll gradually eliminate the buffoons who want take you back to hell as you build a prosperous nation.

I swear within 10 years with a new country and new mentality, your new country will blossom, grow and you'll have Americans buying up Advert spaces on your TVs begging you to visit their country.

From today, you must start seeing every pro-nigerian as an enemy of progress. Even if they are your family members. There is nothing progressive about nigeria.

This solution is the fastest way to reclaim your dignity. Nigeria is filled with opposing interests. It can NEVER work.
And I want nigerians banned from obtaining visas, if it will speed up the dissolution of the ill-fated contraption.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by ajl: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Arrrrrrghh. I don’t support that oo. What the US needs to do is make a categorical statement that they don’t want Nigerians in their country again. It is a very simple matter. And it is better than robbing people of their hard earned application fees.

We know Nigeria has failed, maybe that’s why Nigerians are being rejected worldwide. The structural problems of the country has to be tackled at some point. We cannot keep being afraid of the violence of the northerners. If southerners can’t leave this failed contraption, we might as well face the notherners war for war and repossess our country.

How many times has Trump referred to Nigeria in a negative way? Has he not said he wants immigrants from Norway rather than Nigeria or Haiti. Is that not enough warning. Go to Canada if you don't want to loose your money. The university system is similar and the standard is equally high.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Yusuf468: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=69946129]I am asking this question with a heavy heart because a friend of mine told me his F1 visa application—as well as that of all intending students to the US—was denied this morning. He answered all the questions of the visa officer perfectly but he was still denied. He was aked if he is married and had kids, and he answered in the negative. Could his being single be a factor in the denial of his application? Or is there something else prompting the US embassy to deny Nigerians visas? I am really perplexed because my friend expended a lot of money to apply and gain admission to a US school. If the US doesnt want Nigerians to come to their country anymore, they can as well a formal and well publicized directive to that effect. The practice of swindling Nigerians of exorbitant visas fees must be deprecated and discouraged by the Nigerian Government.

According to my friend, all intending students for masters degree to the US were denied their visas this morning. Not even one was issued a visa. This is the height of visa discrimination and something must be done to remedy the situation. Nigerians cannot continue to waste their hard earned money to apply for visa that has already been denied by fiat of the authorities at the State Department(Foggy Bottom). We need clarity and honesty on this visa issue from US authorities. Enough is Enough.

Mods, do the needful, please

They can't deny me visa o.. Cus me and my wife are moving to the US in a short while.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atigba:

Why were you enslaved?

Why are you not the one enslaving people

Why didn't you defend your continent militarily when they invaded, even the Arab enslave Africa with their sword. Of cause they were the first people that enslave Africa.

Why don't you have good roads.. looking at nairaland front page everyday, you can see recurrent accident almost on daily basis.

Why don't you have light in your country

What happened to your hospitals, your useless president is presently in UK receiving treatment.

It all boils down to the inability to run things

Or do you think you will beable to know there is a liquid called oil in Oloibiri if they didn't tell you.

Do your research hun, Africans fought back, they killed so many Europeans in the process. They didn't just told their hands and quietly walk into the slave ships . More than half of the ships didn't get to the destination because they sank em. The power the whites had were their bombs and guns which was the only thing they had that we didn't. Don't be an ignorant dimwit

We don't have good roads, electricity and basic amenities because of poor leadership. Our president is basically useless, none of these have been denied or disputed by me. But don't speak on things you know nothing about.

Lol BLACK Africans built those Egyptian pyramids, we had paved roads, street lights, organised planned cities and great walls, all over Africa. These were documented by Europeans themselves. We discovered metal and how to extract and use them for our purposes.we were far from the savages that you might think we were so yea, we would have discovered our oil in due time as our technology evolved. Stop with the inferiority complex. Africans are not dumb and do not need whites to tell us how to live. If not for terrible governance and the underground sabotage by western countries, Africa would be leading the world. They know this, so they'll keep sabotaging us and people like you will continue being ignorant. My friend simple research will do you a world of good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by ajl: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
phase1:
The solution to this problem lies in plain sight.
The country is 700% messed up. nigeria WILL NEVER get better. Everyone will a thinking skull knows that.

The solution is to divide the country, start afresh and apply the lesson learnt from the failed sojourn in ill-fated nigeria. Oduduwa can be better than Nigeria. Biafra can be better than nigeria, Arewanistans will be forced to think with their heads and build a new nation for themselves. They'll be better for it. Neccesity have always been the mother of invention in perilous times.

Divide the contraption, Go home, Use your brain and build a better country. Anyone who wants to do things 'the former nigerian way' in your new country, let him face a firing squad by machine gun. That way you'll gradually eliminate the buffoons who want take you back to hell as you build a prosperous nation.

I swear within 10 years with a new country and new mentality, your new country will blossom, grow and you'll have Americans buying up Advert spaces on your TVs begging you to visit their country.

From today, you must start seeing every pro-nigerian as an enemy of progress. Even if they are your family members. There is nothing progressive about nigeria.

This solution is the fastest way to reclaim your dignity. Nigeria is filled with opposing interests. It can NEVER work.
And I want nigerians banned from obtaining visas, if it will speed up the dissolution of the ill-fated contraption.

You are under an illusion. Even in the opposing interests you referred to there are opposing interests. Greed is Nigeria's problem and it cut across all regions. So, dividing Nigeria into 100 units will not solve the problem if people cannot manage or suppress their "demons".

1 Like

Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
God bless you for your post . You absolutely nailed it. Nothing more to add.

When I see Nigerians supporting Trump, I weep!! Oh now they are feeling his heat? Let them keep supporting him! I am Republican, a John Kasich type. I can never be a Steve Bannon, Moore, Trump, Sessions, Paul Ryan Republican, those are racists fu**s!! I so wish Ted Cruz will loose, Beto must win him I pray!!
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Arondizuogu:

When I see Nigerians supporting Trump, I weep!! Oh now they are feeling his heat? Let them keep supporting him! I am Republican, a John Kasich type. I can never be a Steve Bannon, Moore, Trump, Sessions, Paul Ryan Republican, those are racists fu**s!! I so wish Ted Cruz will loose, Beto must win him I pray!!
Its gonna be tough in Texas for Mr Beto but he can pull it out with support of Hispanics in Southern Texas and massive support of African Americans in Houston, Dallas/ Forth Worth and San Antonio. I am thinking Beto will win too. I am from Chicago and republicans don't even have a say here. It's a big Blue State here.
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Every administration has its own ways of doing things. Trump has made it clear that he doesn't want Africans over there so, the Department of State has been advised to cut down drastically the amount of Africans that are given visa. 200 folks will go and only 10 would be given, that's the new way..
Re: Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

Do your research hun, Africans fought back, they killed so many Europeans in the process. They didn't just told their hands and quietly walk into the slave ships . More than half of the ships didn't get to the destination because they sank em. The power the whites had were their bombs and guns which was the only thing they had that we didn't. Don't be an ignorant dimwit

We don't have good roads, electricity and basic amenities because of poor leadership. Our president is basically useless, none of these have been denied or disputed by me. But don't speak on things you know nothing about.

Lol BLACK Africans built those Egyptian pyramids, we had paved roads, street lights, organised planned cities and great walls, all over Africa. These were documented by Europeans themselves. We discovered metal and how to extract and use them for our purposes.we were far from the savages that you might think we were so yea, we would have discovered our oil in due time as our technology evolved. Stop with the inferiority complex. Africans are not dumb and do not need whites to tell us how to live. If not for terrible governance and the underground sabotage by western countries, Africa would be leading the world. They know this, so they'll keep sabotaging us and people like you will continue being ignorant. My friend simple research will do you a world of good
That guy deserves no answer with the garbage he posted. Self hating Uncle Tom he's or as we call his kind in Chicago, house Negro waiting for crumbs from his white masters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

OCHA BRIGADE Kenneth Okonkwo Dies In Accident (Photos) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.