Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria (41369 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / German-based Nigerian Man Reveals Survival On Expired Supermarket Scraps / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Gossipblogger: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2018
So this how we running outta the Country now? lol.. Twitter user Manmustwack has revealed the unique pattern he used in running out of the Country, Without telling his neighbors, not even the Gateman, According to him he sold some of the properties, left the Window blinds and some other stuffs, Making them feel he was still around, continue to read below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-reveals-how-he-abandoned-some-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hahaha...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Benthom: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
how is this news or how is this relevant were ur neigbours going to stop u travelling or confiscate ur visa lame gist

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by KadunaMafia: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerians are fond of doing that. My friend who was squatting with me was busy preparing his visa while eating my food and staying under my roof. I just laughed the day he got his visa and was now informing me.

I told him that I've known his plans from the first day and that most times i give him money for upkeep that i knew he was using it to rocess his papers.

I later bought drinks and we celebrated his visa because life is too short to be in traffic

447 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Auladimeji(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Nigerians are fond of doing that. My friend who was squatting with me was busy preparing his visa while eating my food and staying under my roof. I just laughed the day he got his visa and was now informing me.

I told him that I've known his plans from the first day and that most times i give him money for upkeep that i knew he was using it to rocess his papers.

I later bought drinks and we celebrated his visa because life is too short to be in traffic
Continue, moreover who asked you

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Cholls(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
my brother you are wicked so you keep this kin secret away from the witches and wizards in your compound so perfectly,,,,menh i wan learn from u o

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
That was cold meeen

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Destined2win: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin

Exactly how I moved out from my former apartment.

Even as I type, some of my things are there. 95% of properties in my new place are brand new.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by wakililipupuru: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by salbis(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
You have escaped monitoring spirits grin. May God bless your hustle.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by eseveli(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
meanwhile my village pple won't allow me to travel... #fearEdopeople

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Sirpaul(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by abike12(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
lmao. eni eleni before they call village people on his matter

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by gbaskiboy: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is Nigeria grin
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Sirpaul(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
that one no mean say dem no fit get am
Cholls:
my brother you are wicked so you keep this kin secret away from the witches and wizards in your compound so perfectly,,,,menh i wan learn from u o

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by itiswellandwell: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
So many who didn't even tell their parents sef not until after few months when they gets to their destinations. You know what? Some parents won't even get annoyed rather be happy say '' omo mi japa''

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by HypocriticalMod: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
We Nigerians are fond of leaving the country without informing their friends. My brothers behaved the same way and i was the one telling their friends they are no longer in Nigeria.
Right now my very good friend is quietly processing his visa to move out. He didn't plan to tell any member of our clique. If i didn't call him few days ago to have an emotional talk with him i won't know he is leaving Nigeria for good. After telling me he begged me passionately not to tell others. Wow! embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by caslord(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Although it's a normal norm for people travelling to keep it a secret till it all become a success BUT then I remember Twitter and lies are

14 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by nazablossom(f): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bad neighbour grin. He outsmarted his neighbors, had it been he told someone in confidence, the whole community would know about it. That's if the story is true, I don't trust twitter stories.

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by notoriousbabe: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

Exactly how I moved out from my former apartment.

Even as I type, some of my things are there. 95% of properties in my new place are brand new.
liar

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by notoriousbabe: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
We Nigerians are fond of leaving the country without informing their friends. My brothers behaved the same way and i was the one telling their friends they are no longer in Nigeria.
that's the way we roll Jo,enemies of progress plenty for naija. The day I go travel na only my mind I go tell

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Destined2win: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
notoriousbabe:
liar
It's true Babe

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Naijawebmaster: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
The fear of village people... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by naptu2: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Former Nairaland mod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Gossiplover: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
lol
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Right now my very good friend is quietly processing his visa to move out. He didn't plan to tell any member of our clique. If i didn't call him few days ago to have an emotional talk with him i won't know he is leaving Nigeria for good. After telling me he begged me passionately not to tell others. Wow! embarassed
You don't tell people stuff like that until you've gotten it. Bad belle full everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by dasparrow: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
When I was relocating back abroad, the only people I told are members of my home cell who stood with me in prayer and my boss at work who was strongly rooting for me to go back overseas where I came from. I did not tell my siblings or mother and I have no regrets. Got no time for household enemies!

11 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Opinionated: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
This post smacks of low self-esteem.

Anyways for those desperate to travel:

Visa Application Tips Every Nigerian Should Know

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Justbeingreal(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin

I don't blame him that's whats good for 9ja orukuruku people too full here. That's how one of my pal wanna travel out he told almost everyone he know..

Guess what?

He's still in 9ja today the movement later cast...

Too much bad belly na sense people de use run things this dayz.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.