Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? (15934 Views)

What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? / Advice: What Can A 20 Year Old Student Do To Be Successful In Nigeria. / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by ladoshy: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
Pls guys i the house,i need your advice on a business a 19 year old can do to make a living while still studying.Thanks your reply is highly appreciated.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
How much do you have and where are you located,do you live in the school compound.what are you studing?
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by ladoshy: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2010
Thanks for your reply,I reside akure,ondo state.a student of agricultaural engineering FUTA.I residein the school compound.Though i can still source for 50k start up capital.But i would rather prefer an online business.which i can do fromthe comfort of my room.thanks for reply in advance.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 20, 2010
THis Nigerians with online business.I just tire for you people.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by beau1(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Ladoshy,

online biz is not bad but I'll advise u to get out of the comfort of ur room if u really want to make money and think of the needs around u that u can meet by SELLING SOMETHING. Except of course u're thinking of yahoo-yahoo stuff.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by GideonG(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
The three best business in Nigeria right now is information
and internet marketing, Finders fees, and LI Unique Plan.

These are by far the best.
you can download this free ebook that explained everything
in details at www.finderscashflow.com
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by ronky4luv(f): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
I dont know if you people have heard of Naira Investment Club,

You register free, validate your investment membership with N3,000 only.

Then you will be paid N2,000 for each person that

joins through your username.

You make money per each referred member and the best thing is that
they are paying into our bank accounts every wednesday of the week.

Check my signature below for more detail.

Bye,
Hope this helps someone!
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by danore: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
of course you have to leave the comfort of your home if you want to do a legitimate business.you can be a distributor of some fast moving health products,when you sell you earn a profit of b/w 15-25% and receive commission on your total sales at the end of the month.you earn more as you introduce people to the programme.contact me if you are interested

sunnyfaw@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by consultmartins(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2010
I will advice you go into blogging. I am into blogging as a business and i can tell you that it is very profitable. I added a free ebook that will serve as a guide for you to get into the business. Just download it below and read. Thanks

Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by wealthlift(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
In my opinion, I will suggest you do online business,

It will give you the kind of time you want,
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
boy or girl
Boy: Open a car wash
girl: d obvious grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by wealthlift(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
@jay bee,

Why not get serious, the guy needs a help?

Or do u want him to take to kidnapping?
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by femmy2010(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
Look around your school environment and discover what the mini society needs and go into that.
What might be successful to others might not be to you.
Discover this yourself and you will be the best for it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2010
ladoshy:

Thanks for your reply,I reside akure,ondo state.a student of agricultaural engineering FUTA.I residein the school compound.Though i can still source for 50k start up capital.But i would rather prefer an online business.which i can do fromthe comfort of my room.thanks for reply in advance.
I am not sure why you seem fixated on online 'business' But insofar as you are true to yourself you should examine how you can go about identifying the needs in your immediate environment and then supplying the necessary service to your customers. This would  mean moving around and interacting withyour targeted market as opposed to just staying at home.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by wealthlift(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
@all,

I think age is no barrier to making money if you re determined.

This story of a 14 year old Ted; who stays in a university environment
and makes N17k daily without even doing anything will interest you.

Get the full details below:

http://nigeriacashmoney..com/2010/07/how-14-year-old-boy-is-making-n17000.html
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by wealthlift(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
@bolaaremu,

Your post is not detailed at all. What prevents you from giving details
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Makecash: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
Please contact me for details. U need very little cash to start, and being a student is your greatest advantage. Cheers!
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by amitagep: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by consultmartins(m): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2010
femmy2010:

Look around your school environment and discover what the mini society needs and go into that.
What might be successful to others might not be to you.
Discover this yourself and you will be the best for it.

Well said Femmy2010, everyone desiring to make money should look into himself/herself and then look at the environment before choosing a business idea.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Ahmadex(m): 2:08am On Aug 15, 2010
Hi my own suggestion is that you can do any thing so far it make you happy, and make life easier for you. you know as a student you must search for business that will not disturb your education, so I will sugest a business that will be of part time nature, the kind of business that will enable you to leverage other people and also the Internet.

for more information on the best job for you visit:
www.workfromhomestrategy./the-best-job
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by felicoobe: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2010
what kind of online business can one do apart from forex?
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by AmeLonRo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
GET A COMPUTER, PRINTER & PHOTOCOPIER IN YOUR ROOM.
LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU CAN TYPE THEIR ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND SEMINARS.
TYPE AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND MAKE YOUR PROFIT.

I KNOW A GUY WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL, HE TOLD ME HE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN HIS MUM WHO SENT HIM TO SCHOOL.
HE IS AN ENGINEERING STUDENT THEN AND HE HAS AN EMPLOYEE.
HE TYPED MY SEMINAR FOR ME THEN.
WAKE UP GUYS & GALS & THINK.

CALL ME ON +2348036910988 IF YOU ARE STILL NOT CLEAR ON WHAT YOU CAN DO.

DON'T STEAL, CHEAT OR DUPE PEOPLE. YOU CAN MAKE IT CLEAN,

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by freshinfo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
look around you. shocked You are surely going to see want you can do with your money and time. But for me i will advice you to go for business like Bulk SMS,Website designing, Website hosting and other related business you can do on part-time.
You can call me on 07033680599 or email me on: michael2929@yuurok.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / GtBank Domiciliary Account = N50,000 ? / Tiamin Rice Invests $13.4m To Produce 1,520 Tonnes Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.