Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? (15935 Views)

What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? / Advice: What Can A 20 Year Old Student Do To Be Successful In Nigeria. / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by throne: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2010
Become an independent distributor of one of the fastest selling health products and reshaping garments in the market. It costs about 50k to start. You make 40% profit on each item and also get paid for building a team. I do it and I am loving it.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by nannyo(f): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2010
We have a employment and self employment Publication we print weekly. Market value is N50 a copy, we sell to our distributors at N40 with a order of 100 copies you get 20 free, if you order 500 copies you get 100 free.
you can also arrange for adverts form ondo if you are intrested with an arragement we make for distributors
A simple N20000 investment would fetch you N10000 every week.
i do not see any easier job oppurtunity for a studnet.
if you are intrested we can also help you with market strategies because if you sell we make money.

Intrested?
call
TransPacific Caribean Limited
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by hectorswag(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
olas2u:

THis Nigerians with online business.I just tire for you people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sheybi you bin wan help the guy!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by hectorswag(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
well @poster, what i feel you should do is to work with your hands! Its nt so important to run a business while you are in school, but you could get a part time job, in a restaurant or something. you said youre studying agriculture, its sensible you do something synonymous with your field. If you insist on running a business though, well, you could run a game center like i did, just get a PS3, TV and generator, you can operate this biz right in your room. Forget this online business craze, you'll only get scammed! kiss
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by toaspromo(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2010
go for online biz such as affilliates marketing web hosting biz forex trading site flipping.go for training on any of these mentioned and start your living good luck
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by hectorswag(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
toaspromo:

go for online biz such as affilliates marketing web hosting biz forex trading site flipping.go for training on any of these mentioned and start your living good luck

Hmmm
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by hectorswag(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
pls leave all dis talk about any online business, whether forex, mlm, or affiliate marketing for now!! Most are scam or not offered for Nigerians, do something that you can see the money with your eyes!!
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by consultmartins(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
hectorswag:

pls leave all dis talk about any online business, whether forex, mlm, or affiliate marketing!! and do something that you can see the money with your eyes!!
Don't be a cynic, the fact that you fell into wrong hands doesn't mean online business isn't real.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by gambiabiz: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
I will want you to make real money by selling my books at highly discounted rates to bookstores,investors and online enquiries in Nigeria. The book is called: Multiple Streams of Income in The Gambia. Read this blog for details and contact me for a serious discussion.
http://cmfgam.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Donjay13(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hey man,
that was one gud moves u are abt to make,but u must make sure that u make the right choice,so as not to fall into d hands
of some fruadlent ppls.
Allow me to intro to u what is known in internet biz as freelance job.freelance is a way of making money online with what u
knw how to do best and enjoy doing,wlthout paying a dime or investing any cash.
All u need to do is to reg with a freelance site,bid for a job,execute the job and get paid, finito wink
e.g u are gud with writing,u can search for a job on article writing,market and position urself properly and walla!!!
u can go to a site we call freelance dot coy.
remain focus.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by odupope: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by consultmartins(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
Most people come to this forum to ask for business ideas and they get tons of it. But most of them don't act. Why? Because it takes guts to start your own business and many people on this forum chicken hearted.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by 222Martins(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2011
True talk.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Winnerslfc(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
@poster,
i must say you are lucky cuz you have me here with the best answers to your question.
I actually came online to post a topic on this same student biz before i stumbled at your question.
I have a very comprehensive article on this and i want you and others to carefully read it: http://successsys..com/2011/02/best-business-for-students_1083.html after reading, you must get useful answers to your question.
Reach me with any enquiries.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by Winnerslfc(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
@poster,
i must say you are lucky cuz you have me here with the best answers to your question.
I actually came online to post a topic on this same student biz before i stumbled at your question.
I have a very comprehensive article on this and i want you and others to carefully read it: http://successsys..com/2011/02/best-business-for-students_1083.html after reading, you must get useful answers to your question.
Reach me with any enquiries.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by 222Martins(m): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2011
What if i say that there's nothing like the best business opportunity?
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by pleep(m): 2:41am On Apr 03, 2011
I suggest you invest in stocks. Its great way to make money while still studying especially if your doing long term. In high school i made about 600$ of 50$ with Ford Moter stock. Just to be safe i would advise some training courses and a FAST computer.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2012
ladoshy: Pls guys i the house,i need your advice on a business a 19 year old can do to make a living while still studying.Thanks your reply is highly appreciated.

Join Avenue to wealth with 55,000 and have opportunity to profits or better still,
join all solutions network all for FREE here at

www.allsolutionsnetwork.mobi
,introduce your friends into it and make more money while you help them to make money also.

This won't affect your study in whichever way.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by otajipopo: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
If you are in FUTA then you are very lucky cos I can show you how to make money genuinely online.
You will watch and observe what I do and how I do it it for just 2 weeks and how the money comes in then you can decide for yourself.
Plus it is at no charge.
Also I can teach you simple computer skills at my facility in akure
that you can make money with in school if you can't do online stuffs.
If you are interested send a mail to otajipopo@gmail.com
Cheers.
Re: What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? by gametalk: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
You have to learn how internet biz works first?
Likewise if your going to offline biz too....Learn first and then invest your money and reap your profit.
For you guys that need $50 weekly, click on my signature and sign up. It is tested and confirmed...No money required to start up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Sabotaging Igbo Businesses - Ohanaeze Youths / "20m Naira Was 5m Dollar In 1990"- Jim Ovia Recounts How He Started Zenith Bank / GtBank Domiciliary Account = N50,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.