Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) (5139 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Amanda333(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls mums and dads in the house, I just need ur advice, just tell me the truth if i should apologise to this woman or not. Sorry for the long story and grammatical errors

There is this certain woman, let me say her family and ours are friends. She probably speaks with my hubby b4 he married me. We all are living outside naija but last yr her hubby decided to send her and the kids down to Nigeria. Ever since then, this woman wont let my husband be. She calls her on daily basis, she chats her up on facebook, whatsapp, Imo etc and she will be calling her baby, nwa, papam etc, telling him i love, i miss you bla bla bla. she also send her pictures, sometimes she will bring out her tongue,snap and send the pics to my hubby, not only that she even send pictures of nude and sexy ladies all over my hubby's fone.

At first i kept quite but later i told hubby that am no longer comfortable with what is happening, he said he will tell woman to mind herself, which he did but the woman didn't stop. I decided to talk to the woman by myself since she is somehow my friend. I chatted her up via facebook and begged her to focus on her hubby and be sending all those pics to him, Infact i advised her as a friend and sis because i heard she is having little little issues with her man. She accepted my advise and thanked me yet she didn't want to stop instead she told my hubby to be deleting their chats and her pics/videos, when i saw that i was pained i have to tell her that am aware of what is still going one, that i thought she is a good friend but since she dont want my happiness, no problem she should continue. I ignored everything concerning her chats until one day i was browsing with hubby's fone, her messages started entering, "Hi dear, missing you, feel like hearing ur voice etc" then i lost it, i told her(via hubby's fone) to keep missing and feeling to hear his voice, let her not focus on his hubby and kids, i later called her senseless woman. After like two weeks the woman sent me one letter like that dat i have insulted her enough, that am selfish and jealous etc. I was so annoyed after reading her letter, i have to dish it back to her. We exchanged unpleasant words via messenger, Since then, am not so happy about the issue, i feel like telling her am sorry for the whole issue but one side of me is telling me that i shouldn't do that because she deserved what she got from me (honestly i insulted her so well despite the fact that she is my senior although she didnt want to respect herself). I am a peaceful being i hate keeping malice but this woman really pushed me, can u imagine sometimes she will be calling my hubby by 1 or 2 midnight.

NB: I don't want to tell her hubby whats going on because the man is a nice man, he is my hubby's friend he even came to our house last week Sunday and he respects me alot, he even told me that he want to bring his wife back because she has being misbehaving ever since she travelled to naija.

pls i want you guys to advice me, should i tell her sorry or should i 4get her and let our malice continue, I have some of her messages to hubby on my fone but wont send it here because i may see the story somewhere else like igboist and co and hubby is in Igboist

Thanks for ur advice
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Betakeshi: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by sholatech(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
You served her well. U need not apologise at all!

16 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Olalan(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
You shouldn't be sorry for insulting a cheating wife and also a home breaker, seems you're blind to the fact that your husband seems to be enjoying the flirtation and love from the woman.
You need tell your husband to make a choice between you and her..............
BTW your story seems unbelievable cause I doubt if any woman will allow her senses to be toyed with as your husband and his partner are currently doing.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by memories1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
The solution is for the woman's husband to take her back with him.
Old flames often leave burning embers, as you mentioned that the woman and your husband were speaking before he married you, there is every likelihood for residual feelings to persist.

Try not to be quarrelsome about this matter, it doesn't solve anything. Instead seek ways to subtly encourage her husband to move her away, if possible, let your own husband help put some moderate pressure on the man to take his wife and keep her busy.

You'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Owode1: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Don't you EVER say sorry to her!!!!!

I repeat, don't EVER do that! After all you are the offended not the offender; and she will have impetus to do even more if you try it.

And since your husband is not disciplined enough to stop that very expensive game they are both playing, tell your husband you intend reporting the matter to the woman's husband if they don't stop. And REPORT HER if truly they don't stop....nothing will happen as you are on the side of truth/reason.(I am talking as a married man)

Peace................

9 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Amanda333(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
My dear, @ Olalan i told him he is enjoying the whole thing he said no that i should check their chats that he doesn't reply her messages which is true, sometimes the woman will be begging him to talk or call her. D other day she called around 1:am. Hubby was so mad at her and told her neva to call his line again (although i dont know if he sounded that way because i was awake) Am just so speechless, neva expected such act from a woman her hubby provides almost everything she needs

1 Like

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by sisisioge: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amanda...you are a good woman.

Please apologize since your heart craves for it so you can take the burden of stress off your shoulders...then block her on all media from reaching your hubby afterwards. She's not sane...Issue resolved. Life is too short to allow an idiat burden one. Cheers.
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by nazablossom(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
It seems your husband is enjoying the attention which is bad. He is the only person that can make the woman to stop her obsession and flirtations. He really need to man up and put a stop to it before it gets out of hand, even the woman's husband won't be happy with your husband for condoning her if he finds out.

And I don't think you owe her any apology because you did the right thing. Try and avoid the woman henceforth.

11 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amanda333:
My dear, @ Olalan i told him he is enjoying the whole thing he said no that i should check their chats that he doesn't reply her messages which is true, sometimes the woman will be begging him to talk or call her. D other day she called around 1:am. Hubby was so mad at her and told her neva to call his line again (although i dont know if he sounded that way because i was awake) Am just so speechless, neva expected such act from a woman her hubby provides almost everything she needs
So what happened to the block button on his phone?

11 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Amanda333(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=nazablossom post=69951701]It seems your husband is enjoying the attention which is bad. He is the only person that can make the woman to stop her obsession and flirtations. He really need to man up and put a stop to it before it gets out of hand, even the woman's husband won't be happy with your husband for condoning her if he finds out.

And I don't think you owe her any apology because you did the right thing. Try and avoid the woman henceforth.

Exactly i told him what if the man sees all those her useless chat, He will definitely conclude that hubby is dating his wife. Am just tired of advising him because he kept telling me he doesn't have anything to do with her. Still surprised how this woman changed to that extent
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by nazablossom(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=Amanda333 post=69952006][/quote] You have done your part, I know it's not easy but try and ignore them for now,she will eventually get tired hopefully.
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by elmagnifico411(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
There's nothing to be sorry 4. U need not apologise abeg. It's not your problem if the husband wants to bring her back or not, let them deal with that.

All u gotta do is tell your husband to block her everywhere necessary. Facebook, imo, whatsapp, phone calls, and if possible block her on TV sef. In a way, I suspect that your hubby.

I don't think her Husband woulda sent her back if she wasn't giving him problems. It's not for u people to advise.

Lastly, try and stay away from your husband's phone. Trust me, u need to for good health and a sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by enabledgoddess(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Network issh
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by enabledgoddess(f): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
You want her off your husband's neck? Then report her to her own husband.
You don't have to apologised to her even if you are an angel. She was pestering your home . apologising to her will give her a upper hand. Forget she's older than you. She acting so foolish. I suspect your husband has had something with her, if not why would she keep flirting with him even when she's aware you know. Your hubby is pretending.
If after now you discover she's still disturbing , involve the husband

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are you certain your husband and the Woman weren't having an affair before she was sent to Nigeria?. From what i read, the chats and videos seem to be the continuation of the exploration the distance deprived them of.

I think you've been fighting the wrong cause. Your husband should be your point of attention and not the woman. Your husband is the one you should converse with. A wise woman builds her home.smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Chubhie: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
I think your husband probably loves you. But certainly has zero respect for you. Just what if you refuse to play their game?
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Evacroft: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
I would blame ur husband more because he is not handling these matter seriously and seems to be enjoying it ,whereas if reverse were to be the case he might have filed for divorce on grounds of infidelity, the woman is so irresponsible and they are both disrespecting u and the the woman's husband. Forgiveness is the Lord. Moreover u didn't hurt her just said few mean words.
So if ur heart is that soft ask God to forgive u and move on by asking ur Hubby to block all contacts with her.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by eyinjuege: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
There's no how your husband can wash his hands clean if the woman's husband finds out about their chats.
I'm sorry, but i hope your husband will not lose his life over this emotional affair he has with this woman. I won't even be surprised if they ever went physical and had sex before she relocated.
Shame really especially since your family also knows the husband very well.
Tell your husband to block her on Facebook and all forms of social media. He should also block her number.
I say this because that woman is only trouble, and your husband has failed to realise it.
If he refuses to block her on all platforms, remind him that the woman's husband will still find out eventually, and it will be a big shame on your husband. You will also suffer from the shame, as his wife.
Sleeping with his friend's wife, and
undecided . Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by SarakiBukola: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chubhie:
I think your husband probably loves you. But certainly has zero respect for you. Just what if you refuse to play their game?

The husband himself is a very irresponsible man.

I am saying this as a man.

There's no man / woman who can't chase away an unwanted admirer.

As usual, a woman would rather blame a fellow woman than her husband that obviously doesn't respect her at all.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by gaby(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amanda333:
Pls mums and dads in the house, I just need ur advice, just tell me the truth if i should apologise to this woman or not. Sorry for the long story and grammatical errors

There is this certain woman, let me say her family and ours are friends. She probably speaks with my hubby b4 he married me. We all are living outside naija but last yr her hubby decided to send her and the kids down to Nigeria. Ever since then, this woman wont let my husband be. She calls her on daily basis, she chats her up on facebook, whatsapp, Imo etc and she will be calling her baby, nwa, papam etc, telling him i love, i miss you bla bla bla. she also send her pictures, sometimes she will bring out her tongue,snap and send the pics to my hubby, not only that she even send pictures of nude and sexy ladies all over my hubby's fone.

At first i kept quite but later i told hubby that am no longer comfortable with what is happening, he said he will tell woman to mind herself, which he did but the woman didn't stop. I decided to talk to the woman by myself since she is somehow my friend. I chatted her up via facebook and begged her to focus on her hubby and be sending all those pics to him, Infact i advised her as a friend and sis because i heard she is having little little issues with her man. She accepted my advise and thanked me yet she didn't want to stop instead she told my hubby to be deleting their chats and her pics/videos, when i saw that i was pained i have to tell her that am aware of what is still going one, that i thought she is a good friend but since she dont want my happiness, no problem she should continue. I ignored everything concerning her chats until one day i was browsing with hubby's fone, her messages started entering, "Hi dear, missing you, feel like hearing ur voice etc" then i lost it, i told her(via hubby's fone) to keep missing and feeling to hear his voice, let her not focus on his hubby and kids, i later called her senseless woman. After like two weeks the woman sent me one letter like that dat i have insulted her enough, that am selfish and jealous etc. I was so annoyed after reading her letter, i have to dish it back to her. We exchanged unpleasant words via messenger, Since then, am not so happy about the issue, i feel like telling her am sorry for the whole issue but one side of me is telling me that i shouldn't do that because she deserved what she got from me (honestly i insulted her so well despite the fact that she is my senior although she didnt want to respect herself). I am a peaceful being i hate keeping malice but this woman really pushed me, can u imagine sometimes she will be calling my hubby by 1 or 2 midnight.

NB: I don't want to tell her hubby whats going on because the man is a nice man, he is my hubby's friend he even came to our house last week Sunday and he respects me alot, he even told me that he want to bring his wife back because she has being misbehaving ever since she travelled to naija.

pls i want you guys to advice me, should i tell her sorry or should i 4get her and let our malice continue, I have some of her messages to hubby on my fone but wont send it here because i may see the story somewhere else like igboist and co and hubby is in Igboist

Thanks for ur advice

Aunty you owe that woman no apology, instead she should be the one apologising for disrespecting you and your marriage.

Something tells me oga has chopped her, hence the nerve she had.

You better forget all those Naija seniority nonsense and avoid that woman like a plague. She no send you, so why give three fckss about her.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books tomorrow. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Icecreamy: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are you Nigerian at all, or this is fiction?
You sound like one oyinbo woman, because the Nigerian women I know don't take nonsense like this. You are still asking if you should apologise, so funny. Any way, what's your husband saying about it, I guess he his enjoying all the pictures, he his the only one that can stop the other woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Prolificdeman: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Sister you have a good heart shal, go on and apologise but ur husband is not matured enough.

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Amanda333:

Thanks for ur advice
am sorry what nationality are you from? are you a Nigerian .Or undecided and what country are you and hubby saying currently ?
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Amanda333:

Madame we both (Me & You) know that your Husband is lying. Why do you think WhatsApp has a Block button? Don't worry I know its for decoration.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by MMotimo: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Amanda333:

Thanks for ur advice

The only problem I see here is your husband. He owes you an apology and you owe yourself an apology for belittling yourself, beseeching the other woman to stop her naughtiness with your husband. You are chasing a woman away from your husband when he is still available to receive midnight calls from her. She told him to delete pics and messages so that you won't see them and you still don't think it odd she has the audacity to tell your husband that?

If your husband truly doesn't like the pictures and comments, why has he not put a stop to it? That is the major problem you have, not the woman.

As for apologizing to her, why not? It takes class to humble one's self and "I'm sorry" reflects that.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by eagleeye2: 4:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Seriously. Are there still living Angels in this part of the world?
@OP, you are an Angel for not reporting this matter to her husband. And I think all those that posted above are sugarcoating their words. Truth is that, this is not ordinary fling. Your husband must have bedded this woman in the past, and there is every likelihood that he will do it again once opportunity presents itself (like him coming to naija with or without you) .
Confront your husband again and make sure you warn him that unless he blocks that woman on social media and stops all communications henceforth, he will enjoy no peace from you.
Lastly, the day you open your mouth to apologize, that is the day you will lose your husband. I am a married man and this type of attention seeking woman na for chop clean mouth. But like they say, awoof fit run belle.

1 Like

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by eagleeye2: 4:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Amanda333:
My dear, sorry to break it like this. There are rules guiding everything. And Rule Number one of a Playboy is to deny anything and everything.
Your husband knows that you have access to his phone(s) and that you snoop. So, deleting his replies to the strange woman is very easy and believable. If he is not urging this woman on, she would have stopped a long time ago. You check am now... does one person engage in a chat for this long?
As for shouting at the woman for calling at 1am, all na for show. Has that stopped the woman from sending "I miss you " messages.
NB
You sha want to carry live coal in your bosom, and believe me it will burn you sooner than later if you don't knit this thing in the bud. Use your hands and block the idiat on all Social media and delete her contacts from hubby's phone. Afterall mistakes still happen in case your hubby confronts you. "Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't know when I mistakenly deleted her contacts", Okwu agwu.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
THIS POST REMINDS US TO NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ABILITY OF AN ADULT HUMAN TO DO EXTREMELY STUPID THINGS.
THIS WOMAN, IS AN ICON OF GRAND STUPIDITY.
YOUR FIGHT SHOULDN'T BE WITH A MAD WOMAN BUT YOUR HUBBY INSTEAD.

Amanda333:

Thanks for ur advice

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Eketem: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2018
You are giving so many excuses for your husband, so the woman is crazy on her own and is just sending messages to your husband just like that smh.

Till your husband decides to stop playing this game with her it will go on

4 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by prettysassygirl(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Sick women everywhere, u need not apologize and your husband needs to break off every communication immediately, what's DAT nonsense,stand your ground jare and stop being Mrs too good
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by CSTR1005: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
This woman is a nice woman.
unfortunately, nature usually gives them undesirables as marital partner.

If na some women, they would have done much more to that Home breaker and the husband.

You are a good woman, but you need to get madder with your husband.
He is taking your gentility for granted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teen Pregnancy: Then And Now (photo) / Should A Woman CARRY Her Husband? / Where To Buy Pure Natural Bee Honey In Lagos:08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.