Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Habits Women Must Stop In Lagos! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Habits Women Must Stop In Lagos! (512 Views)

Taboos Urhobo Married Women Must Avoid / Stop It: 3 Reasons Why You Must Stop Bathing With Your Husband Or Wife / Habits Men Must Stop In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits Women Must Stop In Lagos! by mareeam802(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Women have to stop these habits while commuting on the Lagos road. The habits are well known tby men, and they often make them a centre of discussion at their meetings.
What are these disgusting habits?

Excessive Makeup
I’ve widened my eyes, grunted, growled and, scowled whenever I set eyes on a woman with an excessive makeup.
*rolls eyes*
I do not get it…you think you look good with the over-do of makeup? Makeup is nice and it makes a woman more beautiful and elegant…but what happens when it is excessive? The woman looks like an over-baked clay or a rainbow in the sky.
You don’t get shy? Do you not see the awkward stares? Men appreciate you for the over-do? Blink into reality babes. Men love makeup, but not an over-do. (My perspective though…*shrugs*).

Indecent Dressing
I was on my way to work this week and my sister hastily pointed at a lady, before the Marwa drove past. She was putting on a ‘tight’ and her ‘backside’ was apparently naked…did I say naked? Oh yes, naked.
*facepalms*
“Is she going to jog?” My sister asked.
Joggu ke? The indecent dressing should top the list…why did I make it no. 2?
It is really bizarre, seeing ladies with no iota of shame. When I see some ladies dress like they’re in their room, I feel ashamed of being a woman

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/08/habits-women-must-stop-in-lagos_74.html

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM / . / 18 Year Old Indian Girl Got Married To A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.