Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia (530 Views)

Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Bus Conveying Schoolchildren Catches Fire On The Road In Port-harcourt. Photos / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia by Automotive1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018

After 2 cars that belongs to her close relation got burnt suddenly , a woman decided to install CCTV cameras outside her home to get the true picture of what was going on.

Initially, many thought the horrific act was another example of intolerance to Saudi women after a car was set ablaze by 2 men who opposed to women drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soq_ADL7mVk

In the video above, the son of the woman's ex-husband captured torching the car ended up catching fire himself.

She said :
"I had doubts that my husband and his family were after me because two cars were previously burned down near my house. One belonged to my father, the other to my uncle. This is why I had CCTV cameras installed outside the place"

After her former stepson managed to escape from the scene,she filed a complaint and the suspect was arrested.

The police said the suspect would be charged once he had recovered from his injuries.

https://autojosh.com/man-catches-fire-while-burning-down-his-fathers-ex-wifes-car-in-saudi-arabia/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia by bedspread: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
That is BACK2SENDER!!
Re: Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia by owelle22(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
booked

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia by Aldebaran(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2018

His reaction :
Oju mi o, Oju mi o,Oju mi o grin grin grin

My eyes, my eyes, my eyes grin grin grin

Man will surely reap what he sow

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Fire While Burning Down His Father's Ex-wife's Car In Saudi Arabia by Donald95(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
lol
Just as northerners voted Buhari back then in 2015 to torment igbos with Terrorists recruited into Military and also to impoverish us by attacking our importation and exportation business But unfortunately for him, it backfired on his brothers and today, northern streets is flooded by Alamajiri, IDP camps and hungry people moving up and down in fear for another Terrorist attack while Igbos are flourishing wink

My brothers and sisters, Isn't God wonderful?

Toonu Chineke anyị !

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Nigeria Is The Third Worst City To Live In - Economist Intelligence Unit / Cheap Flight Ticket From Lagos To Istanbul / Invitation To The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.