Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form (930 Views)

Speculators Sell OAU Ife Land For N2.8 Billion / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form by uncleab(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
OAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is Out – 2018/19 (Cut-Off Mark: 200)

OAU Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and deadline for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 200. Application cost is N2000. Registration begins Aug 6th and ends Aug 31st. Screening holds September 1st – 7th. Details below;

Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to the admissions portal, admissions.oauife.edu.ng or the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from August 6, 2018.

Method Of Application

Candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng and login with their JAMB Registration Number to commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise. Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.

Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng

1.      Update JAMB data

2.      Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)

3.      Upload scanned copy of credentials

4.      Upload passport photograph (if not available)

5.      Print completed Admission Screening form

Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.

Post-UTME Aptitude Test Screening Date

Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 1st and 7th September, 2018.

Closing Date

The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August 2018.

Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.

All enquiries should be forwarded to admissions@oauife.edu.ng or enquiry@oauife.edu.ng.

M.I. Omosule (Mrs.)

Registrar
Re: Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form by labake1(f): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2018
uncleab:
OAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is Out – 2018/19 (Cut-Off Mark: 200)

OAU Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and deadline for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 200. Application cost is N2000. Registration begins Aug 6th and ends Aug 31st. Screening holds September 1st – 7th. Details below;

Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to the admissions portal, admissions.oauife.edu.ng or the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from August 6, 2018.

Method Of Application

Candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng and login with their JAMB Registration Number to commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise. Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.

Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng

1.      Update JAMB data

2.      Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)

3.      Upload scanned copy of credentials

4.      Upload passport photograph (if not available)

5.      Print completed Admission Screening form

Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.

Post-UTME Aptitude Test Screening Date

Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 1st and 7th September, 2018.

Closing Date

The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August 2018.

Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.

All enquiries should be forwarded to admissions@oauife.edu.ng or enquiry@oauife.edu.ng.

M.I. Omosule (Mrs.)

Registrar

Please do you know if they take Public administration as Direct Entry?
Re: Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
labake1:

Please do you know if they take Public administration as Direct Entry?
Do you mean you want to enter Pub Admin by DE or you want to enter OAU with some diploma or degree you already have in Pub Admin?

Re: Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
About the slots-trading that I mentioned earlier on, I must let you know that even if you have anyone to whom you have submitted your admission request and they are using a slot they have or have bought for you, please don’t leave them alone, don’t let them rest, let them feel your urge for the admission, because without that, believe me, no matter how much they have collected from you for the slot they are using for you, there will be people who will be willing to pay more after the cutoffs are released, and trust me, most runsmen don’t have enough strength to rebuke any better offer considering what the new candidate is paying more than you. They will just return your money to you after the admission lists are released and your name is not there, and even at that it’ll still mean they gained while you lose. Even if the person you know is only given you the slot and not selling it to you, they could still remove your file and replace it with another person’s file that has a better relationship with them than you do (relationship seriously matters in OAU). In this case when your name is replaced with another’s on a slot meant to be used for you, it would only be that when the admission list is released and your name isn’t on it, this your supposed benefactor will never tell you they replaced your with another person’s, they will only create a believable story for you as par why your name is not on the list and ask you to write UTME again next year with the promise that they will be there for you through it all. So please, be on the safe side, whoever it is you have running your admission processes for you; whether you paid them for that or they are just doing it for free, please give them no breathing space! In fact, live in their phone! If you know what I mean. Read the full write-up here>>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/oau-departmental-cutoff-as-we-wait-tags.html

Re: Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form by labake1(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Wuyiseducon:

Do you mean you want to enter Pub Admin by DE or you want to enter OAU with some diploma or degree you already have in Pub Admin?

I want to enter OAU with my diploma by taking DE form. I have ND in public administration

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Village That’s Still Trading By Barter / CAN Warns UNN Against Witchcraft Conference, Declares Prayer to avert it / Waec For Matured Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.