Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Very Strong Antivirus For PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Very Strong Antivirus For PC (888 Views)

What Is The Best Antivirus For Windows 10? / Mcafee Antivirus For PC | Install Mcafee With Activation Code / Mcafee Antivirus For PC | Install Mcafee With Activation Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Strong Antivirus For PC by TemmyPhilz(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day all... My PC has virus, pls which antivirus is 100% best for virus cleaner?? I dont want to format the system.

Help me pls... +hanks all, God bless.
Re: Very Strong Antivirus For PC by tunde300us(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2018
There is a posibility u might not be able to even install an antivirus sef, remember it is called an anti-virus not post virus. U need to find a way to get those virus out of the laptop and get an antivirus
Re: Very Strong Antivirus For PC by CassyDesigns(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Can you still log in Windows in your pc?
What's it doing that makes you think it has virus?

I suggest Kaspersky Internet Security or just Kaspersky Anti Virus. You have others like avg, avast, comodo. I've used all of the above and I think Kaspersky is the best. You can get free version of avg or avast. Microsoft security essential is also good and free from Microsoft, depending on your windows version.

If you cannot log in to Windows or having trouble logging in because of virus infection in your pc, then try a bootable anti virus. Us another pc to download the iso file and burn it into a bootable media and use it to scan and clean your pc. Google search for "Bootable Antivirus" for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Vaio Laptop 15.6" 320gb Ssd Core I3 2gb Ram For Sale / New HP Pavilion Laptop For Sale / Inkjet Vs Laserjet-purchase With Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.