Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield (4344 Views)

2018: Kwese TV Position On Carabao Games / Kwese TV Football Rights / Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Broadcast World Cup To Nigerians Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by lakunleafolabi: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Dear all,

I have just opened a viewing centre. My hope is to lunch it tomorrow 5/8/2018 with the Community Shield between Man City and Chelsea. I was surprised to know yesterday after calling DSTV, Startimes and charting with a representative of Kwese and they all confirmed they will not air the match. Guys, I need help in 24hrs. Solutions and idea I seek !!!
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Tell me this is lie.

DSTV won just spoil business for person. What is thr meaning of this? They increased subscriptions and now denying us important matches that can earn us back our outrageous expenses
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Hilboy: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2018
I just started mine too and it's pretty disappointing to find out that dstv will not be showing the match.
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by lakunleafolabi: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Tell me this is lie.

DSTV won just spoil business for person. What is thr meaning of this? They increased subscriptions and now denying us important matches that can earn us back our outrageous expenses

It's true. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by lakunleafolabi: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hilboy:
I just started mine too and it's pretty disappointing to find out that dstv will not be showing the match.

Not good for business at all.
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by arizona20: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think life streaming is the answer
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by vicardino(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
I doubt if there's any other options o
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by otunba272(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Android Box seems to be the only option.
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by mikeeze(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
otunba272:
Android Box seems to be the only option.
how do we go abt it?
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by lakunleafolabi: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
mikeeze:
how do we go abt it?

I'm interested...
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Chubhie: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think BT sports and beIN will show it. Internet and android box gives you freedom and control.
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Babanlagenius: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
With good network. (4G Mtn or airtel, the best for me is Facebook network. . It is super fast and no buffering stories at all. Its tantamount to the unseen 5G network) you can use android box to air live matches. You can get it on Jumia. Connect the android box to your TV set (HDMI cable). Download Mobdro and check over 6000 channels. There is this other app that hardly buffers. Can’t remember the name. There is no football match you can’t get with this apps. Good luck. All you need is to recharge your airtime with 5k monthly and enjoy live streaming. Thunder fire dstv .

8 Likes

Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by obaataaokpaewu: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Did you check/call TSTV too? grin
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by oyekanwahab(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babanlagenius:
Facebook network.
which one is Facebook network
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by emeviks: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
To stream the match . check this link www.sportingvideo.com
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by georgee(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
U pple still dey watch DSTV wen adroid TV box dey dia

1 Like

Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Babanlagenius: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
oyekanwahab:

which one is Facebook network

Its a facebook WiFi. They use it in cafes. Super fast.

1 Like

Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Royalsuave4real(m): 4:57am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Babanlagenius post=69994176]

Its a facebook WiFi. They use it in cafes. Super fast.

Is it an hardware and where can I get it?
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Babanlagenius: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Royalsuave4real post=69995703][/quote]

https://www.coollink.ng/express-wi-fi/become-a-retail-agent/
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by lakunleafolabi: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Did you check/call TSTV too? grin

All TSTV promise na failure...
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by osita456(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Eleven sport 1 is running analysis on the chelsea v man city match right now.
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Lovexme(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
georgee:
U pple still dey watch DSTV wen adroid TV box dey dia

Can you recommendations a good one, please?
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by Babanlagenius: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
These are different variaties of facebook WiFi subs below

Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by dy4life: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babanlagenius:
can you shed more light on how to get it n how to subscribe, this is my first time I'm hearing of it
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by otunba272(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Can anyone help us Newbies with how to get this WiFi by Facebook?
Re: Dstv, Startimes, Kwese TV All Not Showing The Community Shield by unikazzy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Babanlagenius:
With good network. (4G Mtn or airtel, the best for me is Facebook network. . It is super fast and no buffering stories at all. Its tantamount to the unseen 5G network) you can use android box to air live matches. You can get it on Jumia. Connect the android box to your TV set (HDMI cable). Download Mobdro and check over 6000 channels. There is this other app that hardly buffers. Can’t remember the name. There is no football match you can’t get with this apps. Good luck. All you need is to recharge your airtime with 5k monthly and enjoy live streaming. Thunder fire dstv .
Hello bros ...can I have ur number plss......I need to find out some things pls......kazeem.bayode@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Players At Euro 2016 / Federal High Court In Abuja Declares NFF And NFL Illegal / Lady Calls C. Ronaldo “useless” And Got This In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.