Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Emotional Chat Between A Man And His Younger Brother Serving In The North-east - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emotional Chat Between A Man And His Younger Brother Serving In The North-east (639 Views)

The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Chat Between A Man And His Younger Brother Serving In The North-east by Joelsblog(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Please don’t be moved by what you see just try to examine before you judge cos it might be a planned or compiled post/msg, i don’t want to believe this because Nigeria and the Nigerian army is bigger than this. But if this is true then consider we the masses finished cos there is no atom of security for us, considering the way they treat the people that are meant to protect us.

God help us oooo. Please my advice to us is to try to vote all of them out so that we do not continue to face the same problem time immemorial or if you can fine your way out no waist time o. VIN

https://joelsblogmedia.com/heartbreaking-chat-between-a-man-and-his-younger-brother-who-is-a-nigerian-soldier-serving-in-the-north-east/

Re: Emotional Chat Between A Man And His Younger Brother Serving In The North-east by HotMario: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
This is the true state of our soidiers.
Sad.

(1) (Reply)

See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) / See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Without Underwear To Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.