Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) (506 Views)

Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / Unknown Group Of Suspected Terrorists And Armed Men Spotted In Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by Sunnynaz: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Seven gun-toting robbers drove right into a South African supermarket and made away with an Automated Teller Machine installed there.

The event happened on Wednesday. As revealed in the social media video posted by the Intelligence Bureau SA, the robbers drive their van in reverse mode into the supermarket.

Uncharacteristically‚ no explosives were used to crack open the machine which‚ incidentally‚ had just been filled with cash.

Instead‚ the robbers simply walked up to the machine‚ unplugged it and loaded the whole thing into the back of their getaway bakkie. The store manager‚ Vuyo Mbimbi‚ said seven men had barged into the shop‚ situated in Fletcher Street‚ just after 8am.

“They pointed guns at the customers who were in the shop and then unplugged the ATM situated inside the shop‚ before loading it into a bakkie that they drove into the shop‚” Mbimbi said.

He revealed that the ATM had just been filled with cash when the robbers pounced.
Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBSpD1lIZP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kjo02qm6vgfn
Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNkoENhDzaw

Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by loverboys: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
their days are surely numbered.
Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by Jay5mie: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2018
E no go pass Nigerians...I know the tribe but I'll mind my business before afonjas stone me bottle
Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by Yeligray(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
loverboys:
their days are surely numbered.
Oh really?
What of those politheives that stole heavily from us. Where their days numbered?
Aren't they still alive?, competing in elections and asking for your votes?

I condemn crime but in a country like this we can't use crime to fight crime.. How can a corrupt man catch and persecute a corrupt man?
Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by Yeligray(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Jay5mie:
E no go pass Nigerians...I know the tribe but I'll mind my business before afonjas stone me bottle
instead of saying something beneficial you are talking crap
Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by GodwinGodon(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jay5mie:
as if you were in my mind... it will trace down to nigerians... i know the tribes too lets mind our biznez

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Supermarket And Make Away With ATM Machine ( Photo & Video) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't have to read the details....

Crimes begin and end in Igboland, aka the Christian Republic of Biafra...

Amaka people why naaaaaaa!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned Over Marathon Sex Which Claim The Life Of 40 Years Old Woman / Eight Villagers 'killed' In Fresh Aladja/ogbe-ijoh Crisis In Delta. / 13 Year Old Girl Died Of Sexual Abuse From 51 Year Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.