Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Just Discovered: Scent Leaf (efinrin) Health Benefits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just Discovered: Scent Leaf (efinrin) Health Benefits (1468 Views)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Discovered: Scent Leaf (efinrin) Health Benefits by RemedyLab: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Personally, I know when someone has blood coming from the nose, we use to apply efinrin leaves to stop the bleeding.

Recent research made me discover that scent leaf does more than that, as a matter of fact, I now call it the life saving plant.

Learn more about the amazing health benefits of efinrin leaves here~> http://naturalremedylab.com/scent-leaf-medicinal-benefits-scent-leaf-health/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Cooking Your Beans With Potash And Paracetamol, They Destroy The Liver / Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place / How To Generate Cooking Gas Using A Blender, Container And House Wastes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.