Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,632 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) (37319 Views)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Dorcas Fapson Slays In Sexy Swimwear / BBNaija Ex-Housemate: Princess Slays In Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Only1mi:

What's wrong with taking a picture in a swimsuit? If she's on a beach or by the pool side what should she wear? Nairaland added the title to get the comments flowing.

All I'm saying is each to their own, how do our comments affect her life or that of her kids?

Your initial post was about it being her personal life, that she put the pictures on IG and did not send it to anyone. It wasn't about what she is wearing or where she is. Stick to your initial comment.

I maintain my view; if she didn't intend for the picture to be a public view, she should have left it only on her phone without taking it to IG and from IG, it came to Nairaland for me to see. She asked for the public's opinion, she has it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

Your initial post was about it being her personal life, that she put the pictures on IG and did not send it to anyone. It wasn't about what she is wearing or where she is. Stick to your initial comment.

I maintain my view; if she didn't intend for the picture to be a public view, she should have left it only on her phone without taking it to IG and from IG, it came to Nairaland for me to see. She asked for the public's opinion, she has it.

Dude, this is not an argument worth having, take it as you please.
Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Only1mi:

Dude, this is not an argument worth having, take it as you please.
Off course, dear blonde.
Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Boss347(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Brb

Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Off course, dear blonde.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2018
My crush that year... I will still murder that lipsrsealed if given the chance cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2018
This na Child of the world dressing. More like Woman of the World grin
Re: Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) by DKM123: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Why are many Nigerians such HYPOCRITES!

You ask what is your business. Why is it on front-page? Why is she wearing bikini at 50, How does it concern you....nyen nyen nyen nyen!

Yet, they are the first to dive into the thread to see, read and comment. Politics thread is there, they never click to open it talkless of commentating.
Its to be looking for bikini threads and yelling "I am not impressed nyen nyen nyen!" cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.