Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales (485 Views)

ACP Yomi Shogunle Reveals How Much Pamilerin can make from being slapped / Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by Issakendrick: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
In a recent interview with TVC, singer, Skales, came hard on ACP Yomi Shogunle, over his views and comments on the #ENDSARS campaign. Reacting to the recent tweet by Shogunle which sought for 186 million retweets to support the #endsars campaign, Skales said

''I am going to say it anywhere. I am not scared of anybody. This is a democracy and if they are going to do me anything, then this is not democarcy. Yomi Shogunle is an embarrassment to the police. He is a big embarrassment to the police. He should be fired and he never tweet again. How can you ask for 186 million retweets to end SARS. That is a disgrace to the police. Yomi Shogunle, if you are watching me, you are a bad person''

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTAOcH8XEE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/yomi-shogunle-is-a-big-embarrassment-to-the-nigeria-police-he-should-be-fired-skales-says/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by Bluezy13(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Did this incident occur twice
Re: Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by enoch273: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2018
That's the truth! No one would ve said it more truthfully, and also on a scale of 1-10 skale is also a bigger embarrassment to the federation of Nigerian and even African musicians as a whole.

10/10. angry
Re: Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by queensera(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by Issakendrick: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Yomi Shogunle is a big embarrassment to the Police, He should be fired - Skales by Issakendrick: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

How One Million People Attended Fela’s Funeral In 1997 / Chinese Man Embraces Islam, Marries Nigerian Muslim Girl (photos) / How I Had Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.