Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad (294 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by nigeriapenbase: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/daddy-showkey-celebrates-birthday-with-throwback-photo-of-his-mum-and-dad-2-html/

Veteran Nigerian musician, Daddy Showkey is a year older today.

To celebrate his special day, the legendary galala singer shared throwback photos of his parents thanking them for bringing him to life.

He wrote, ‘I thank you Daddy I always think of you daddy sometimes I feel that you are around me, you are my role model my first icon I miss you dad and to the most beautiful woman in the world (Flozzy Baby the most beautiful ) I thank you for always being there for me thank you Mummy (I am proud of you anytime any day I can never deny or call you any bad names my mama ) meet the two people that made today possible my mom and dad JOHN ASAMIOMATA ASIEMO and FLORENCE EYIARINOJAHAN ASIEMO ‘.

See more photos below...

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/daddy-showkey-celebrates-birthday-with-throwback-photo-of-his-mum-and-dad-2-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by nigeriapenbase: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Homeboiy: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2018
why he come carry dirty hair now
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Bluezy13(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Them resemble.
Even for mouth.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by fran6co(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2018
hmm see as him head be, truly no condition permanent

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Calls Out President Buhari, Says He Has Destroyed This Nation / Mimi Orjikweng Flaunts Designer Items She Bought On Vacation / Falz Spotted With American Rapper P. Diddy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.