Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My "Had I Known" Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My "Had I Known" Story (3065 Views)

Share Your Most Regrettable "Had I Known Moments" / 10 Things You Should Never Google To Avoid "Had I Known" / You May Not Have Known These Facts About Baba Ntan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My "Had I Known" Story by Dafreeguy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
We all at one point in our lives have had one or two life experiences that made us wish we had the power to see the future. Let me share mine. This incident happened some years back when i was way younger.. I met this girl via 2go(when it was a hotcake social media) we fell in love and we talked thru calls and chats. I cant tell the devil that came into her which made her decide to test me through her female cousin. She gave her cousin my username and we started talking, it now got to a point that her cousin jane(not real name) started questioning my lovelife and i was been plain by letting her know that i was dating.,she further asked what was my girlfriends name? And this was where i failed the test, not because i was cheating, but because i was trying to protect the I.D of my girlfriend, i simply gave her a random name by telling her my girlfriend name is queen by name(whereas queen doesn't even exist).. I didnt know it was all a set-up. After that chat with jane, my relationship with her sister died because after recieving feedback from her cousin, she thought i was cheating. she refused picking my calls and didnt care to hear my side of the story. although jane apologized to me months later when she realised she had ruin a sweet relationship. lesson: NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD...Kindly share your had i known story..we could learn from it

(1) (Reply)

Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? / House Wall Decor Shit / The Link Between New Eco Currency And The Mark Of 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.