Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos (2881 Views)

BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by faithyguy: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
the footballer who was seen shirtless flaunted his eggplant in his red underwear

http://www.iroizblog.ml/paul-pogba-shows-off-his-eggplant-as-he-goes-shirtless-in-new-photos/

Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by ANNOY(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Gtoosmooth(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
egg plant ko, yam plant ni.
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmmm smiley
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by ArcFresky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Hmmmm smiley

Hhhmmm what...

You too like egg plant grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
v. Where's the garden egg??
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Randy100: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Eggplant, the world healthiest food.
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Chubhie: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm yet to graps why this pogba boy has elected to unsettle my Jose.
He should be swapped with Rakitic.
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by neolboy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Garden egg
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chubhie:
I'm yet to graps why this pogba boy has elected to unsettle my Jose.

He should be swapped with Rakitic.
First of all you sound like a chelsea fan and secondly, how will you swap a world cup winner for a runner up? You better swap Man Utd with Newcastle Utd cus we don't need your type.
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by taiyesoul(f): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Agbalumo or eggplant?
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
writefreely:
First of all you sound like a chelsea fan and secondly, how will you swap a world cup winner for a runner up? You better swap Man Utd with Newcastle Utd cus we don't need your type.
I'm only a Mourinho fan.
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chubhie:

I'm only a Mourinho fan.
Thats even worse. that one that has faded like cloth rain and sun have beat tire tongue
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
writefreely:
Thats even worse. that one that has faded like cloth rain and sun have beat tire tongue
And he happens to be the manager of a club you so love? How do you reconcile that?
Re: Paul Pogba Shows Off His Eggplant As He Goes Shirtless In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
where is d eggplant?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Kehinde Bankole Flaunts Her Backside In Chic Photo / Davido Exposes Peter Psquare, Kcee & E-money For Wearing Fake Wigs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.