Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

#Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker (436 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / James Brown Brings His Family To Tears As He Surprises Them With A New House / Regina Daniels And Her Husband In Tears As He Surprises Her With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker by emmy9688: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is what he had to share on his Instagram page :

“He was sitting on the road side with this groundnut looking tired and hungry I stopped and realized he hasn’t sold anything today so I asked him how much all his groundnut cost and he said N1200($5), he has been under the sun since morning for $5 ..I didn’t know a better way to make his day better so I gave him my snickers (which happened to be his size) with 10,000 and asked him to go home and call it a day..He also told me that he is in school and this is how he helps pay his fees and help the family as well, but I don’t think I want him to selling again..I am not a rich man but I realized that it actually doesn’t cost a lot to help people, the truth of the matter is that anyone can help someone in need without having a lot of money. I have a lot of shoes but I can only wear one at a time while the rest seats at home so why would I want to keep them all to myself when I can share with people that don’t have much.why could you keep 100k in your account and you have a lot of helpless and hungry people around you and you pass them by without feeling a sense of guilt and compassion.YOU CANT HELP THE WHOLE WORLD BUT YOU CAN HELP SOMEONE..this is the life I’ve decided to live and it sure will be nice if you try it by helping people around you that are in need… #Godislove“

Read more and picture, source: http://enigeria.com.ng/godislove-comedian-actor-williams-uchemba-says-as-he-surprises-hawker

Re: #Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker by collinometricx: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: #Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker by amaniro: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmmm would I call this random act of kindness or publicity stunt or poverty alleviation scheme or Charade
Re: #Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker by phorget(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
hmmm would I call this random act of kindness or publicity stunt or poverty alleviation scheme or Charade

Call it whatever name you like but the message has been passed.. taink u.
Re: #Godislove, Comedian & Actor Williams Uchemba Says As He Surprises Hawker by Chubhie: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Our ancestors are with you on this.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) / Davido Slapped Wizkid Over Disagreement / Actress Kate Henshaw Blocks A Follower That Advertise On Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.