Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal (12618 Views)

Arturo Vidal Was The First To Win Three Major Trophies / Arturo Vidal Fined For Munich Nightclub Fight / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Lazyreporta(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Officially, Barcelona reach agreement to sign chile midfielder arturo vidal on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
Vidal, 31, will have a medical with the Spanish champions in the next few days.

He joined Bayern from Juventus in 2015 and won the Bundesliga title in each of his three seasons in Germany.

"Barcelona will shortly inform everyone about the arrival of the player and the agenda of the presentation ceremony," said Barca in a statement.
Bayern later announced on social media that Vidal had left for Barcelona.

"We'd like to thank Arturo for all his contributions and wish him all the best in Spain," added the German champions.

"He always turned up in important games and we could always rely on him," said Bayern's chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Vidal, who also won a German Cup and two German Super Cup titles during three years at Bayern, thanked the club for "giving me the chance to embrace a new challenge in Barcelona".
He helped Juve win Italy's Serie A four times in four seasons after moving to Italy from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011.

Vidal, veteran of 100 caps for Chile, helped his country win the Copa America in 2015.

Barcelona have also announced full-back Aleix Vidal, 28, is to leave the club and is reported to be joining Sevilla.

source: Check am
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Lazyreporta(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hi dominique
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Homeboiy: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barça is confused

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Lazyreporta(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Homeboiy:
Barça is confused

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by cbngov01(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Stale!
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barca and their bad business...

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by gaby(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm...nice coup, me likey. Barcelona sure needs a ruthless midfielder in Arturo's mould in the middle of that pack.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

Kai my nl people, una stingy small sha, within how many hours una don wan read my book delete finish buyt nobody wan buy. Una no want make I make small money? Make una sha leave nice comments for me sha..

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
How?
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by cbngov01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Homeboiy:
Barça is confused

Do u know football?....barca doesnt have a box to box MF cover sonce inesta left, they buy arturo one of the best in that position though in his prime and u say dis?...

U dey watch ball at all

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Coneheads(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice one for Arturo Vidal . Btw,lzaa,immhotep,pls which club is Arturu gambia bamoski dey support? grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Salamspycee2: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhari why
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by phoenix45(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by bobbyL(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm. He should provide some more steel to the midfield. I think he'll prove a good buy, even if it's as a result of his experience.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by beninfo3: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by ominilongest(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
And my be love Madrid still dey look for ororo replacement...
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
nice deal
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by YurFatHer: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
kk. Barca for lyf

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by CalciumB3: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barca wey like to dey wreck pesin for bench
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by xprince59(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barca wants to sign everybody grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by lionking13: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Catalians getting ready for next champe.....
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by gurunlocker: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barcelona should be given the "Hijacking club of the year"

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by LZAA: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Coneheads:
Nice one for Arturo Vidal
Btw,lzaa,immhotep,pls which club is Arturu gambia bamoski dey support? grin grin
Daura fc wia d toothpick na captain grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by pafo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Vidal to get booked vs R.MAdrid and Atletico.

Free money on Bet365.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barca wants to sign everybody nawao
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Sanchez01: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
cbngov01:

Do u know football?....barca doesnt have a box to box MF cover sonce inesta left, they buy arturo one of the best in that position though in his prime and u say dis?...

U dey watch ball at all
31 and you say he is in his prime? Nairaland sha grin
Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by oseriki9: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
cbngov01:

U dey watch ball at all
You are the more ignorant one.
How the fūck is Iniesta a BBM?

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by Whobedatte(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good one
Remaining Hazard, a top defender and top 9 and we would be indomitable
Visca El barca

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by ObaKlaz: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
NO MATTER WHAT, JUST DON'T LET OUSMANE DEMBELE GO.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal by JasonScoolari: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Even though Ernesto Valverde is not a sound coach, he knows how to visit the "market" and get quality players.

God save our King (Messi)

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should VAR And Goal Line Technology Be Introduced Into The Nigerian League? / Orji Kalu Gives ₦1 Million To Enyimba Players After Winning Match / Lionel Messi Has Been Ruled Out For The Third Game In A Row.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.