Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

*** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *** (311 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*** by Kemistab20: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
BY
Abdullahi Abdulrahman
It was in the month of January,the last day of the fortnight into February,the month of love.I was one of the last to alight from a commercial vehicle. Suddenly,i ran into a girl,on treading my path home,wearing a tight-fitting,micro-mini snippet of a dress showing all her "curves" and "edges". A dressing,matching up with her beauty. Wallai! "Oma chéfé jali".

But,i was like Jack,the lad; a naive young man who knew nothing about womanhood or have ever assumed a dating guy role. The yolk would be broken,today. "E che kimu de mi".

My name is Abdul.I said as i stood dropping my gaze in front of her.
Girl:And so what!
I...I would like like us to be friend
Girl:Oooh! Friends my foot!
Before i could raise an eyebrow,she was already gone.
Alas! She must be rude! I said conclusively as though i had put forth the needed courage. I bottled up my emotion right there,faked a smile then kissed my lips,hoping for yet another chance.

The early morning light rays blurred my vision. Up to re-adjust the window curtain,i was surprised to see her again,walking out from the precinct of our house. She had come to buy smoked fish from my step-mother. I hurriedly reached out for my short,cocooned myself in a Jalabia-like dress and dashed out from the room. Yet,i lost that courage to face her. My heart thuds with a tingle effect on my body. I failed again!

That night,i was consumed by her thought. My eyes kept on lingering on her body like one's eyeing a piece of cow chop at the butcher table. There was more to her than the beauty. Her rear side and frontal undulation were just in sync with her calculated movement.
"I must have her laid," i said boastfully.

To be continued....
Facebook: Kemist ab
Re: *** by daviesblaze(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
following smiley and please give this work a title. it's looks promising.

(1) (Reply)

. / Writer Needed / Is This Called Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.