Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics (1479 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / See What William Uchemba Did When His Wife Gave Him Palm Wine / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by zoba88: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba, has come to the aid of a groundnut seller he saw looking tired and hungry on the road.According to him,he gave him N10k and his snickers.Below is what he wrote..

'He was sitting on the road side with this groundnut looking tired and hungry I stopped and realized he hasn’t sold anything today so I asked him how much all his groundnut cost and he said N1200($5), he has been under the sun since morning for $5 .I didn’t know a better way to make his day better so I gave him my snickers (which happened to be his size) with 10,000 and asked him to go home and call it a day..He also told me that he is in school and this is how he helps pay his fees and help the family as well, but I don’t think I want him to selling again..I am not a rich man but I realized that it actually doesn’t cost a lot to help people, the truth of the matter is that anyone can help someone in need without having a lot of money. I have a lot of shoes but I can only wear one at a time while the rest seats at home so why would I want to keep them all to myself when I can share with people that don’t have much.why could you keep 100k in your account and you have a lot of helpless and hungry people around you and you pass them by without feeling a sense of guilt and compassion.YOU CANT HELP THE WHOLE WORLD BUT YOU CAN HELP SOMEONE.this is the life I’ve decided to live and it sure will be nice if you try it by helping people around you that are in need'

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-what-actor-williams-uchemba-did-for.html

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by zoba88: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is it me or is this guy fake?

Do you always have to publicize the charitable things you do?

It’s ordinary 10k he gave somebody o, when people are giving millions and not making one sound.
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Tolexander: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Must he put it out for people to know he helped a groundnut seller.

Some celebs wan trend sha.

1 Like

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
mrAMG:

It’s ordinary 10k he gave somebody o, when people are giving millions and not making one sound.

u should at least get d messsge

1 Like

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by GistmoreNG: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by StarBukola(f): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anyways, he tried
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by overdrive(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
all for the gram.

2 Likes

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Betakeshi: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by hungryboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
mrAMG:

if him dey help e no talk , na still people like you go ask am , who you help? Making his giving public is his way of influencing others who care to help someone in need too and am inspired by his action.
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
hungryboy:
if him dey help e no talk , na still people like you go ask am , who you help? Making his giving public is his way of influencing others who care to help someone in need too and am inspired by his action.

Taa! Abeg abeg. The thing almost looks staged. He just picks one day, picks a random kid and dashes him 10k.

All fine and good, he’s helping people but must you seek public validation by uploading videos? Must he? A simple note or write up on why the privileged should give is enough. Not to be interviewing the poor kids so that we can see that he dashed one 10k.

If you know how much Alibaba gcfr, linda ikeji etc give in charity, you’d consider going to do blood money.

“If your right hand is giving, your left hand should not know that it is giving”

“For my father that sees what is done in secret shall reward you”
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:

Help me tell them o
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by zoba88: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Waffarianman(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Those guys at the top should know that this dude is passing a stronge message. People with much money should also copy and do the same. God bless us All
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by BearHugss(f): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2018
mrAMG:

Tolexander:

How many people have you helped ?
The only thing you people are good at is judging others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
BearHugss:
How many people have you helped ? The only thing you people are good at is judging others
Don't mind them
Re: See What Actor Williams Uchemba Did For A Tired And Hungry Groundnut Seller(pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
BearHugss:

How many people have you helped ?
The only thing you people are good at is judging others

Please ehn, how many videos has oga in the picture made?

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Makun Celebrates Nigeria's Independence On Agbada Style (PHOTO) / Cee-c Stuns In Body-fitting Swimwear / Iya Adura AKA Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi Declared Wanted In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.