Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Music & Lyrics: Download skeletons – travis Scott Ft The Weeknd - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music & Lyrics: Download skeletons – travis Scott Ft The Weeknd (1339 Views)

Download Music: Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved + Lyrics Download / Download Music: Jonas Brothers – Sucker +lyrics Download / Music & Lyrics: Download WAKE UP – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music & Lyrics: Download skeletons – travis Scott Ft The Weeknd by WNRwriter: 2:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Music & Lyrics: Download SKELETONS – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd

Travis Scott Astroworld album Cover Artwork
Travis Scott connects with The Weeknd for SKELETONS off his new album Astroworld. The song SKELETONS is one of the seventeen tracks from the project released by the talented rapper. Download SKELETONS Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd mp3 below.

Travis Scott – SKELETONS Ft The Weeknd Lyrics:
Higher, higher, higher, higher, higher (uhh, yeah, higher)
It’s like standing in the—

[Verse: Travis Scott]
We just rocked Coachella, I gave her of half of the check
It was good sex, I didn’t mention to the net
Didn’t pass the loud, that was out of respect
Afterwards, pass the towel, I was out of kleenex
If you take your girl out, do you expect sex
If she take her titties out do you expect checks
First visit, I gave her a pearl necklace
Next visit, I’ma need your girl naked
Took a church visit, y’know, cause the world hectic

[Bridge: The Weeknd & (Pharrell Williams)]
Like floating, if I can’t be in time
I don’t know, I don’t know (wash on me, wash on—)
In the ocean, I can’t be loved
I don’t know a sound

[Outro: Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, & The Weeknd]
Standing in the ocean (standing in the ocean) (Ooh)
Echoing (echoing), echoing
Standing in the ocean
(Oh baby)
Standing in the ocean

Listen & Download below

http://wapnetrealm.com/music-download-skeletons-travis-scott-ft-the-weeknd/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards – “in Love With You” Mp3 Download [+lyrics] / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Dj Baddo Ft. King Hemjay & Eleniyan – Yagofesu / Grammy Worthy Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.