Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) (2289 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by iGist: 4:07am On Aug 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba, has come to the aid of a groundnut seller he saw looking tired and hungry on the road. According to him, he gave him N10k and his sneakers. Below is what he wrote;

He was sitting on the road side with this groundnut looking tired and hungry I stopped and realized he hasn’t sold anything today so I asked him how much all his groundnut cost and he said N1200($5), he has been under the sun since morning for $5 .I didn’t know a better way to make his day better so I gave him my snickers (which happened to be his size) with 10,000 and asked him to go home and call it a day..

He also told me that he is in school and this is how he helps pay his fees and help the family as well, but I don’t think I want him to selling again..I am not a rich man but I realized that it actually doesn’t cost a lot to help people, the truth of the matter is that anyone can help someone in need without having a lot of money. I have a lot of shoes but I can only wear one at a time while the rest seats at home so why would I want to keep them all to myself when I can share with people that don’t have much.

why could you keep 100k in your account and you have a lot of helpless and hungry people around you and you pass them by without feeling a sense of guilt and compassion.YOU CANT HELP THE WHOLE WORLD BUT YOU CAN HELP SOMEONE.this is the life I’ve decided to live and it sure will be nice if you try it by helping people around you that are in need'

GIST FROM GISTMORE
https://gistmore.com/actor-williams-uchemba-gave-tired-hungry-groundnut-seller-sneakers-10k-cash

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by iGist: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2018

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by iGist: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2018
sad
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Davidtolu1: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Nogodye(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Investing on human being is a great asset...Make someone happy

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2018
It pays to be good ...

See signature
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Uchemba d sneaker giver...

Ndi igbo umu Chineke are people with good heart,loving and caring.

Igbo Amaka+
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by UrbanExotica(f): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Uchemba d sneaker giver...
Ndi igbo umu Chineke are people with good heart,loving and caring.
Igbo Amaka+
must you people bring tribalism into everything

4 Likes

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by dPriv: 5:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Good.
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Immanuels7(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2018
God will bless Williams Uchemba...
Meanwhile Nigerians, should learn how to give especially religious Nigerians and Nigerian celebs who pass poor people everyday but find it hard to stop by

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2018
UrbanExotica:

if u r not d one with tribal issues...why r u worried about this....is't bad to promote my pple?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Trone: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
you nailed it man. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Heartmelting
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by enoch273: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Chai! So because he decided to perform a good gesture, he has to record the session so it can be posted online?

Till the day I breathe my last I will always respect the likes of Bill Gates, LeBron James and co.

I doff my hat to the aforementioned dudes.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by PenlsCaP: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Kelly2713(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2018
good for him
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Metuh: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2018
enoch273:
Chai! So because he decided to perform a good gesture, he has to record the session so it can be posted online?

Till the day I breathe my last I will always respect the likes of Bill Gates, LeBron James and co.

There is a reason foundations own websites and social media pages.
Funds and support are needed to run such organization.

How will you convince your donors without any evidence to show that you are actually using the money for the right purpose?

Please try to THINK, it won't hurt you OK
Quit talking about things you know nothing about.

You got to know about Bill Gates and rest of people you mentioned because it was publicized too. Think!

4 Likes

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Flamezzz: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
enoch273:

Really?

Why do you guys like to type trash without first thinking?
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation wouldn't have been here if not for the publicity of social networks.

"We devote half of the foundation's resources to projects in Africa and to helping African countries" you'll find this on their website, are you trying to tell me that they are practically showing off by posting this?

Tryna assimilation mode before jumping into conclusion like women.

Have a nice sunday

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by columbus007(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2018
so he has to video it for the entire world to see,aren't we suppose to do good in silence and in secrets? na social media epp be this be that,i shall not want.
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
F
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Metuh:

There is a reason foundations own websites and social media pages.
Funds and support are needed to run such organization.

How will you convince your donors without any evidence to show that you are actually using the money for the right purpose?

Please try to THINK, it won't hurt you OK
Quit talking about things you know nothing about.

You got to know about Bill Gates and rest of people you mentioned because it was publicized too. Think!
some people lack the capacity to think

So LeBron James that opened school, did he not publicize? If you ask that fellow how he learnt of Lebron's gestures, he will say Holy Spirit ministered to him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by PurestBoy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
columbus007:
so he has to video it for the entire world to see,aren't we suppose to do good in silence and in secrets? na social media epp be this be that,i shall not want.

Do you know how many people that have been inspired by this publicity of his good deed? Learn to appreciate good deeds done by others
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by amostheo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
True talk
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by enoch273: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flamezzz:

Really?

Why do you guys like to type trash without first thinking?
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation wouldn't have been here if not for the publicity of social networks.

"We devote half of the foundation's resources to projects in Africa and to helping African countries" you'll find this on their website, are you trying to tell me that they are practically showing off by posting this?

Tryna assimilation mode before jumping into conclusion like women.

Have a nice sunday

What ve you assimilated ! Coming sense is truly not common so i dont not expect your dim witles brain to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by Flamezzz: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
enoch273:

What ve you assimilated ! Coming sense is truly not common so i dont not expect your dim witles brain to comprehend

Really? grin
You just come up with your own words?
You must be a living encyclopedia cheesy
I'm gonna have a good laugh about this one.

B!tch bye!
Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by coolebux(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Will you sharap there!

1 Like

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Gave Groundnut Seller His Sneakers & 10k Cash (pics) by UrbanExotica(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2018
coolebux:
Will you sharap there!
Your head like baton

(1) (Reply)

Davido shows off €1.1m Richard Mille as his early birthday gift (Photo) / Unizik Finest Comedian Mc Warriboy Seen With Davido Chioma Along The Road [photo / Teddy A Shares New Photo With His Wife, Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.