Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades (16220 Views)

Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) / Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Lautechgossip(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Sunny Neji who has been off the music scene for a while and in a recent interview has said that though his songs were successful, they didn’t get the accolades they deserved

“Some of my greatest songs did not get the kind of reaction I expected. Oruka and Mr Fantastic can be considered to be some of my most successful songs. Some of my deep materials have not received so much accolade; maybe because they didn’t get the kind of promotion the other ones got”

The gifted singer however acknowledged the need for him to be more active on social media to make his songs more prominent.

“I am not really an extrovert, God created us to be different to create a balance, I am not active on social media, but I know I need to work on it because that is where everything is happening now.”

Sunny Neji, also explained his reason for being off the music scene for a while.

“I am trying to reinvent a direction, I am thinking deeper now before I write songs. I am trying to redefine a more inspirational path before I write my songs. If you want to connect with people at that level, it has to do with more thinking.”

http://kikiotolu.com/veteran-musician-sunny-neji-says-his-hit-songs-didnt-get-enough-accolades/

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Merimental(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2018
True....Oruka is a master piece n shuld hav certified him tripple Platnum...

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Tunasco4u(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by stano2(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2018
No be lie but Oruka got the accolades it deserves, same with Tolotolo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by lizolex5: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2018
who is sunny neji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by wellmax(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Sunny Neji, go and reinvent yourself

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by mudiana(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Bros young guys em find hit, u wan join em too.just set up a good band nd enjoy urself.

6 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Gavel(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
I doubt it
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by bigtt76(f): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Boyz are not marrying naaaaa tongue

Lautechgossip:
Sunny Neji who has been off the music scene for a while and in a recent interview has said that though his songs were successful, they didn’t get the accolades they deserved

“Some of my greatest songs did not get the kind of reaction I expected. Oruka and Mr Fantastic can be considered to be some of my most successful songs. Some of my deep materials have not received so much accolade; maybe because they didn’t get the kind of promotion the other ones got”

The gifted singer however acknowledged the need for him to be more active on social media to make his songs more prominent.

“I am not really an extrovert, God created us to be different to create a balance, I am not active on social media, but I know I need to work on it because that is where everything is happening now.”

Sunny Neji, also explained his reason for being off the music scene for a while.

“I am trying to reinvent a direction, I am thinking deeper now before I write songs. I am trying to redefine a more inspirational path before I write my songs. If you want to connect with people at that level, it has to do with more thinking.”

http://kikiotolu.com/veteran-musician-sunny-neji-says-his-hit-songs-didnt-get-enough-accolades/

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by MrBONE2(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2018
The Oruka of such a BoneBeing corona will surely Bounce back grin
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by lifestyle1(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Mr ikebe your time for music don go.

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by teefeh25(f): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2018
This man just stopped reigning laidat...and his songs are berra than most rubbish they now shove down our throats all in the name of music

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Alejoc(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2018
That was way back in the days na!
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Afam4eva(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2018
But Oruka got the accolades it deserved. It's unfortunate that there wasn't a lot of money in music back then as it is now. Even Mr Fantastic was also popular.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by lilfreezy: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2018
lizolex5:
who is sunny neji

Iberibe n'enye onye ara Morale undecided

31 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Alejoc(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2018
We love you for who you are!

1 Like

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2018
His song weren't all dat bt sm got d attention they deserved. I remember dat wedding themed one.
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Abascoh: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Sunny your time don pass

1 Like

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Abascoh: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
lizolex5:
who is sunny neji
Indomie generation grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by tayo200(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
shaku shaku levels don take over,...

1 Like

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by cenaman(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
lizolex5:
who is sunny neji
indomie child cry

27 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2018
He shouldn't be crying over spilled beans, just reinvent ur self and come back, Nigerians like good music

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by sammirano: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
teefeh25:
This man just stopped reigning laidat...and his songs are berra than most rubbish they now shove down our throats all in the name of music

As in those rubbish are so appalling and the youths gladly accepts.

8 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by principal21(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Get accolades with Mr fantastic, Mr cocastic and Mrs tolotolo! Oga, I beg pass go sleep for one corner joor
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by hopefulLandlord: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018
sammirano:

As in those rubbish are so appalling and the youths gladly accepts.

Music has always been this way

the previous generation usually say the present generation of music is crap

Our parents too see our taste in music as terrible and the feeling is mutual as we think the music they like too are crap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by tollytexy(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2018
lizolex5:
who is sunny neji
Na sunny ade younger brother driving Nissan sunny

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by gasparpisciotta: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Your hit songs got desired accolades sir. It's just that you came a little bit earlier, social media and these so called endorsements have improved the audience and popularity of these new crop of artists.
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Sunny Neji veteran?
Re: Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades by gudnex22(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2018
Forget about the past Oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha / Asa Shows Off Dance Moves (Video) / Eedris Abdukareem Features On A Cooking Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.