Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (32314 Views)

Scary Experience With Bloody Mary! / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by kay29000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks for the compliment
She wants your number.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by FavourB123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she no even fine self, but I go fvck her pussy till I pour my akamu on her lying mouth
Mtcheeew..
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Be like say dem don use dis one for yahoo.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Huh!! undecided undecided
You seem taken aback
I took your post as a compliment but if you're really interested in getting to know me then send a PM, I chat with lots of Nairalanders off Nairaland
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anybody way steal this one don steal radioactive cargo.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
kay29000:

She wants your number.

We have a mind reader here

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Countersam(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady identified as Peters Jemila Melody has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a rather scary experience she had with a invisible man in Lagos.

According to her, the man had been trailing her from the Island, down to Ogba on the Mainland and when he finally confronted her, she realised she was the only one that could see him and no one else did.

Read her narration:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-her-scary-experience-with-an-invisible-man-in-lagos/

Hmm ..my dear be wary of season 2.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Radiant1020(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hanty! This your story get as e be o
Btw
Which woman's husband did you snatch?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Thank God for you ooooooooo
The name "JESUS" has being saving people since God knows when.
Save fire, Paracetamol has saved more lives than that imaginary saver
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by kay29000(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We have a mind reader here
lol! But it is obvious from her comment that she wants to have your number so you guys can be friends.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by justifyme(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Heartbender:
You see hunger and Lagos traffic? They can mess with you eh? But I hope the man paid for her ride as per psycher (shaikar) that he is undecided
na weed!! It makes one to hallucinate!!! I'm a living witness, the first time i took weed i was watching man utd ball live in my room!! (Everywhere suddenly turned to oldtrafford)And when i shouted goooaaal! Everybdy turned to me, they wanted to take me to a psychiatrist hospital, bt thankGod they didnt succeed! because there's nothing i wld say that wld convince them that i was nt mad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady identified as Peters Jemila Melody has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a rather scary experience she had with a invisible man in Lagos.

According to her, the man had been trailing her from the Island, down to Ogba on the Mainland and when he finally confronted her, she realised she was the only one that could see him and no one else did.

Read her narration:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-her-scary-experience-with-an-invisible-man-in-lagos/

Lol that’s how an invisible hand slapped me some years back at festac (dj xclusive and Timaya pangolo video shoot venue ) I was walking to the hall where they shooting and I received a slap and I was the only person on the field lol I ran faster than my legs could carry back to the venue and mixed with the crowd... it wasn’t funny at all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
He want yur skull.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is the worst case of Malaria I have heard this week

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by intruder15(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Prognose:
Closet schizophrenia

4. People with no faces

I was in school, like, 10th grade, and I’d heard voices for a bit now, to the point that I was almost getting used to the fact that I hear things others don’t. I remember getting up from my desk to use the toilet, and when I got out of the room, I see this man with no face, just standing there facing me.
At first I just thought my eyes were messing with me, so I blink a couple times, shake my head a little bit, and look back. And he’s gone. No way he could have moved in those empty, silent hallways without me hearing it, but he’s gone. So I just go to the bathroom, thinking it’s kinda weird, but not thinking too much about it. I even joked with myself that “now I’m seeing things too haha”. But when I got to the bathroom, he’s there again, standing in the doorway.
I stop and just kind of stare for a second, more curious than anything, then I think: “well maybe he’s just wearing a mask or something”, and I ask if he can move over and let me in the bathroom, but then this other kid comes out and asks who I’m talking to, right as he walks through the faceless guy. I just stand there, speechless, cause what do you say in that situation? The kid looks at me like I’m weird, but then just walks away. The dude with no face moves over to let me by, and I give him as wide a berth as I can while I go in, never taking my eyes off him.

He followed me into the bathroom, and a few seconds later this girl walks in, and I begin telling her that she’s in the wrong bathroom (I’m a guy fwi), when I notice that she doesn’t have a face either. They both begin walking towards me, and at that point I’m pretty damn scared, so I go and hide in one of the stalls and bawl my eyes out, cause at this point I realize that I’m pretty much just crazy. I didn’t come out until the staff came and talked me into it.

The two of them (the guy and the girl) show up every now and again (note, I’ve since graduated and moved away from there, but they still show up wherever I am), but they never do anything, so I don’t know what to make of it, but that first time scared the living crap out of me.

Read more experiences here https://www.nairaland.com/4639876/look-into-world-madness#69719246

maybe they want to say hello
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nolly Nolly
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by obyikye(f): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
handsomeyinka:
After reading this post,
See as my fellow nairalanders run for their lives
Hahahahhhahahahah, you no well at all, epic.....
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by handsomeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
obyikye:

Hahahahhhahahahah, you no well at all, epic.....
Lol...
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Thank God for you ooooooooo

The name "JESUS" has being saving people since God knows when.

Only in Africa.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by chris31(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Hallucinations

Hallucinations are defined as experiences and sensations that are not comprehensible to others. To the person experiencing them, however, they may seem real, urgent, and vivid. Roughly 70% of people with schizophrenia will experience hallucinations.

Auditory hallucinations are most commonly experienced by people with schizophrenia and may include hearing voices—sometimes multiple voices — or other sounds like whispering or murmuring. Voices may seem angry or urgent and often make demands on the hallucinating person.

Visual hallucinations involve seeing objects, people, lights, or patterns that are not actually present. Visualizing dead loved ones, friends or other people they knew can be particularly distressing. Perception may be altered as well resulting in difficulty judging distance
Wetin this one dey talk
This is Africa a lot of this are happening don't allow education to deceive u
U still get mouth coz them never open ur file

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Luciferhimself: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
chris31:

Wetin this one dey talk
This is Africa a lot of this are happening don't allow education to deceive u
U still get mouth coz them never open ur file

I am Lucifer and I would ask Yahweh the permission to destroy HopefulLandlord's life like we together did Job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
There's nothing special about that.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by 2truthfulguy: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2018
WHAT ISLAM SAYS ABOUT THIS UNSEEN CREATURES[b][/b]

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn.............. read more

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/viewall/world-of-jinn/

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by newslifeop: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2018
First encounter with oshogbo weed smoked at yaba left. By the way did the bus in anyway pass through yaba left?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by deebrownneymar: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Sounds like the person is a ritualist. From what you stated, it appears he's equipped with disappearing charm. God saved you. Have you sown your seed of $1000? That woman dey find You.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by laborious(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2018
What did you smoke?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by AdaoraKosiso(f): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
May the Lord's name be praised forever
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by babaraph4sure: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
thank God for your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.