Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) (1150 Views)

PLEASE, Help With This Simple Math That "Defies Logic" / Please Who Can Answer This With Logic For A Token? / The Relevance Of Logic To Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by NewsAfrik: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Here is my question, it is actually an assignment:

"What soever has the tendency to fail will surely fail explain with respect to reliability"
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by ipobarethieves: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Nobody have time for such here
Go and meet ur course mate and do the needful/go to anoda sch English dept and seek a lecturer assistance

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by EngrXrix(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
NewsAfrik:

"What soever has the tendency to fail will surely fail explain with respect to reliability"

It means a system with unreliable foundations will always fail at any point in time. For example, if a set of policies or laws made by people with questionable character are introduced into a system, that system will surely fail because those laws or policies might have been set to serve selfish interests at the detriment of the larger population. A castle built on sand can never stand for long because you cannot rely on its foundation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by ObservantFellow: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2018
It talks about the efficiency of something. Whatever was not exquisitely planned has loop holes, and therefore, will not satisfy its purpose exactly how it is intended to.
Take an exhaust pipe for example, the function is to guide fumes out through the rear of a vehicle for instance. Suppose it has a tiny hole close to the pipe opening, even though the fumes are all coming out to the exterior, it is still not functioning exactly as designed, and could be regarded as a fail if scrutinized 'properly'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
EngrXrix:

It means a system with unreliable foundations will always fail at any point in time. For example, if a set of policies or laws made by people with questionable character are introduced into a system, that system will surely fail because those laws or policies might have been set to serve selfish interests at the detriment of the larger population. A castle built on sand can never stand for long because you cannot rely on its foundation.
E.g Nigeria
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
It means, proper preparation prevents poor performance.
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by LordKingsley: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Everything thing that has a tendency to fail has a tendency to succeed and vice versa. The statement is not factual, it's wrong!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by newjosboy: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
NewsAfrik:

So you want us to come and go and give you expo abi? Kole werk.
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by Cosplay: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
NewsAfrik:

You should look up Murphy's Laws

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by GoldenJulius(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Earthbound:

E.g Nigeria
Your head is der no be sherekambia
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by remebombom: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Something that has a tendency to fail is something that most likely fail, so it's just a matter of time or the right pressure or condition, it'd fail, so as not to be too dissapointed when it eventually fails, do not rely on it. For example, if there's a brand of tyre that is known for bursting on the road and you decide to buy it, prepare your mind for its bursting one day so have a back up plan.
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by adontcare(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Nobody have time for such here
Go and meet ur course mate and do the needful/go to anoda sch English dept and seek a lecturer assistance
go school, u say no,, read book u say mba. Help or keep kwayet.
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by ipobarethieves: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
adontcare:
go school, u say no,, read book u say mba. Help or keep kwayet.
Young man! U sound like one.The earlier u think/reason with ur brain not ur bottie hole, the better.All u'll see /read here is confusion. Back in those days, I travelled from OAU to UI, LASU to gathered Fact.U dnt need to knw any lecturer outside ur school,go there, dey'll surely assist/help U.? By the way, how old are u in 1993?
Re: Please Help Me! This Is A 20mark Assignment (english- Logic) by encryptjay(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
aaronson:
It means, proper preparation prevents poor performance.
5Ps

(1) (Reply)

A.A.U Releases Official Statement On Death Of Students / Ieltsproducer@gmail.com)buy Original Ielts Certificate Without Exam In Australia / Hire A Professional Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.