Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. (1035 Views)

Why Is My Car Always Attention ? / My Car Always Stop When I'm Moving Slowly / Lexus Is Series That Kills Battery Over Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
My Car is a Toyota Camry V6.
It all started last two months when I noticed that the car only starts and the second turn of the ignition. Then at some point, if I live the car overnight it without leaving anything on it will run down.
So I decided to start removing one of the terminals.
Recently I noticed it only starts and the third turn of ignition or the second sometimes.
I collected someone else battery to see if the same situation will occur and it did.
Sometimes it will just crank halfway and stop. Till it starts giving a clicking sound. Thought it was kick problem but if I borrow a newly charged battery it will start after 3 secs maximum.
My problem now is that I don’t know if my alternator is not delivering high current or if something is draining it. Which obviously I can’t see except the car security feature that is always on.
Please can Car gurus like Gazzuzz and others come to my aid?
Re: Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lest I forget, there are also sometimes when after it can’t crank the engine, I leave it for sometime like 5 secs and it cranks.
Re: Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by lilkech(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is your fuel pump good? When last did you reach that side?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by Kashif(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
lilkech:
Is your fuel pump good? When last did you reach that side?

Echo

A good scanner will also show if there is weakness in supply
Re: Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Kashif:

Echo

Unlikely there few models with such facilities..

If you are in Abuja get it to my garage let me take a look at it.. Situation like this requires a broader spectrum of the entire systems to see which is making the mess... Reach on me through this route 08061371793
Re: Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Kashif:

Echo

Unlikely there few models with such facilities..

If you are in Abuja get it to my garage let me take a look at it.. Situation like this requires a broader spectrum of the entire systems to see which is making the mess...

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Coolant For My Golf 3, 1.6 Engine / Toyota Camry Sport Edition 2008 Model / Do You Want To Buy Tricycle For Business????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.