Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident (58187 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by BloggersNG: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
A Pretty Young Lady has died after a Truck Rammed into a Car she was in along Abuja Akwanga Road Jos, The lady Joy John had made a post about a week ago Crying out of the constant Truck Accidents in Nigeria after she witnessed one in the Same Jos..
Only for she to be involved in other, that Took her life..

According to reports Joy recently got engaged and was planning her wedding before meeting her Untimely Death.

Friends and Loved ones have been paying tribute to her on Facebook... May her soul rest in Peace..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/newly-engaged-lady-dies-in-ghastly.html

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by inositol88(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm!!
So pathetic, may her soul rest in peace

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by borntoexcel2000(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
RIP....so sad
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by yanabasee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
This isn't my kindaf news on a Sunday afternoon...

RIP!!
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
BloggersNG:
ss
It is not your portion and it will never be your portion, but how will you feel, if may God forbid people posted pictures of your loved one in this gory state? You are still trying to cope with the trauma of losing a loved one, then to distract yourself from the pain, you go online, but instead of being distracted, you see the mangled corpse of the person you're mourning....

How would you feel??

Why do bloggers no longer know where to draw the line? Why must you post graphic pictures of the injured and the dead without considering their dignity or the feelings of their family members? Why??

****modified.

The pictures have been removed. Good. We have to take a stand against this horrible trend of posting explicit pictures of corpses, human body parts and bloodied and grievously injured people on social media.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ishilove:

It is not your portion and it will never be your portion, but how will you feel, if may God forbid people posted pictures of your loved one in this gory state? You are still trying to cope with the trauma of losing a loved one, then to distract yourself from the pain, you go online, but instead of being distracted, you see the mangled corpse of the person you're mourning....

How would you feel??

Why do bloggers no longer know where to draw the line? Why must you post graphic pictures of the injured and the dead without considering their dignity or the feelings of their family members? Why??

The social media law will come. Because one of these idiots will one day post the corpse of the pikin of a somebody, and then the regulation will begin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Jay5mie: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rip to the dead but did someone write "8 people's died so far"

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
oyb:

The social media law will come. Because one of these idiots will one day post the corpse of the pikin of a somebody, and then the regulation will begin.
The law is overdue because this has gotten out of hand. What happened to empathy, decency and common sense? Must we wait for something to happen to A Somebody's pikin before the necessary action is taken?

Nigeria is so messed up. I'm fed up

5 Likes

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by sapeleboi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
wicked world cry
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by walexGodson(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by milemimi93(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
S.I.P
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Deckline(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
MORAL LESSON> . Never post anything bad about Nigeria if you are engaged. . RIP.
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by columbus007(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
this dangote jazz no be here.
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Britishcoins(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
I don't know why, so many of our youths will waste their time and years for school for nothing, common "POTACULT" a graduate cannot SPEAR CORRECTLY.
I pity our youths.....

3 Likes

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
She will make heaven in Jesus name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by UbanmeUdie: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
shocked

Thank God the young man had not married her already.

His money would have just been wasted like that.

I know in the midst of the shock and sadness, his true friends and relatives would be happy for him.

R
I
P

D

dead.
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by rozayx5(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
What is dangote and his trucks killing people

Is he the only truck owner?

There have been dozens of such incidents

There is something we don't know

3 Likes

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by StarUp: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Britishcoins:
I don't know why, so many of our youths will waste their time and years for school for nothing, common "POTACULT" a graduate cannot SPEAR CORRECTLY.
I pity our youths.....

6 Likes

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by OgaBuhari: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari it shall never be well with you

2 Likes

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Im shocked i know this lady. She was a really good person. Its funny what this world has turned to. Rip
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Austema(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Am not shock, because I know that the driver is also a bokoharam, killing is their hobby
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Josh44s(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dangote group is an occultic group. They claim more life in Nigeria than Boko Haram. Argue with your phone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by MPESA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Austema(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Deckline:
MORAL LESSON>
Never post anything bad about Nigeria if you are engaged.
RIP.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by joenor(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
what a sad one. Rip
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by mudiana(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Buhari it shall never be well with you
y? Did he kill her? Is he related to her pple? Did they( buhari nd d gal's pple) cause the accident together for her? Tell me what we don't know because it looks like u were dere or u HV information we need to carry out d investigation.

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Aplaudez(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
R I P my regards to my little nephew, he left this morning!
sleep on till we meet to part no more!
Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Only in a country where the parliament will not pass a bill to checkmate the recklessness or truck drivers and other road users and will not put to effect d implementation of rail transport across the nation but has prioritize political party cross carpeting and fighting for who to win election come 2019, be it APC and PDP while the rest of us are speculating and running our mouth as we watch the unfolding TV triller filled with suspense.

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by FarahAideed: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
What type of coincidence is this

1 Like

Re: Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident by luveu: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm it's good to live a ready life cos death can knock at anytime. And do u live a ready life, by giving urlife to our Lord Jesus Christ, making sure dt u Iive a righteous life
May her soul rest in d blossom of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.