Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Word Of Advise For A Career Woman - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Word Of Advise For A Career Woman (880 Views)

7 Tips For The Introverted Career Woman / 15 Things To Know As A Career Woman / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Greetings,
I am currently working in a financial institution and in my late 20's. I have only my Bsc. right now. was trying to do my MSC but that did not work out cause of my busy schedule.
now please Advise me
1. have any one successfully done an MSC from a good foreign University (distance learning .online)and do u advise I do it? besides how much does it cost
2. do u tink I should do a course like an international certificate like ICAN?

please kindly advise a confused unmarried woman, thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by cyrielo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
What are you hoping to accomplish with the MSC cert? Your expectations should influence your decisions.

If you want more money, how much are you satisfied with? Would having an Msc help you meet that target and how?

When you think about the how, still think does the how require an msc? Is it worth the time and money (the two valuable assets in the world).
Why is marital status mentioned? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Greetings,
I am currently working in a financial institution and in my late 20's. I have only my Bsc. right now. was trying to do my MSC but that did not work out cause of my busy schedule.
now please Advise me
1. have any one successfully done an MSC from a good foreign University (distance learning .online)and do u advise I do it? besides how much does it cost

Í am working in a financial institución too the mistake ladies of nowadays do is that Carrier tend to take all our time and belive School is all to livea a better life,

My advice is are u married ,Most of my collague here regret now not marring early, we all no Bank work, It take all ur time u Wont Have time for ur life, childreen, even relativo.
Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Í am working in a financial institución too the mistake ladies of nowadays do is that Carrier tend to take all our time and belive School is all to livea a better life,

My advice is are u married ,Most of my collague here regret now not marring early, we all no Bank work, It take all ur time u Wont Have time for ur life, childreen, even relativo.

Ís better u marry now i ave a collague Who Just married at 45 she has not even seen the man But call the man is in abroad they did the wedding at is back, the man is in abroad, she acepted the man cuz she is old and no one is coming for her again, banker worker oo,

Í also had that when a lady marry late the womb to carry baby always become weak and fibroad too germinate nd block baby space to grow,

My Sister having all this certificate does not gurantee millionier, bizness is altimate
Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Boss thanks 4 d advice.
Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Boss thanks 4 d advice.

Do u live around lagos,can í Have ur contact
Re: Word Of Advise For A Career Woman by Meetmeat(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Greetings,
now please Advise me

Before you take any decision in regard to your question, what course did you study, do you intend to build your career in the financial sector if yes I would advise you to go for certification like ican,cis,citn etc as professional certification are given much emphasis than m.sc except you are going for an m.b.a

(1) (Reply)

What Field Of Computer Science Deals With Oil Companies / Get Trained ! Become A Paint Manufacturer. / FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.