Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (23246 Views)

We Haven’t Appointed TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor – SCOAN / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by aroleawolowo: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
The General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Saturday’s night, said God had not revealed to him yet who his successor would be.

He stated this at the ongoing ministers’ conference of the mission holding at the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State. The four-day annual conference is expected to come to a close this evening while the 66th annual convention will start on Monday and last for six days.
RCCG is believed to be the biggest Pentecostal mission in Africa with branches in more than 100 countries around the world.

According to Pastor Adeboye, God has not told me about any successor at all, whether you believe it or not.
Also read Presidency appeals to National Assembly to reconvene

“Elijah knew before Elisha knew that he would succeed him, Moses also knew that Joshua would succeed him and likewise Eli knew before Samuel and not the other way round and therefore, God will tell me first before any other person about who will become my successor as a general overseer.

“So, those of you who are carrying rumour of who would be my successor or claiming to be the one that God had chosen should desist from such act as God had not shown me anybody yet.

”Some even said I would hand over to Bishop David Oyedepo, some said to Pastor Joe Olaiya because the two are very close to me that they do minister during our major events such as the conventions, Holy Ghost congresses and yet another quarter said one of my sons is the one succeeding me.

“But I would advice you to always check sources of your information before believing such information and also to focus on whatever you are doing rather than spreading rumour.

“So, let me say it loud and clear again that God has not told me who my successor is.

“What God had told me several years ago was that He would tell me who my successor would be at least five years before I would be called home and as at this now, He had not told me anything as regards that, which means He is not ready to call me home in the next five years.”

Pastor Adeboye, however, declared that he ‘pity’ who would eventually emerge as his successor because such a person would have to pray more than I do and has to sacrifice a lot also.

“Because I know how many hours I pray a day and I can count how many days I eat in a year too.

“So, whoever that will take over from me, such person will have to surpass me and God will have mercy on the person.”

http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/05/ive-no-successor-yet-%e2%80%95-enoch-adeboye/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by CharleyBright(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
G.O for life then.

Same excuse a Nigerian Politician gives when he intends to stay on.

Didn't someone once said Politics and Religion are twin brothers?

36 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Tolexander: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Either God shows you or not, there is already a replacement for you (even more than 1). He does not necessarily need showing you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by yanabasee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Just when you have everything coming out from it...m Who will give up a G.O position just like that....

Not for God.. Not for Man...But for thy self interest!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by obaataaokpaewu: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol
How about the pastor that was made GO when government wanted to force him out with the FRCN rule that made them change Adebayo's title to GO Worldwide

22 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Tolexander: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol
How about the pastor that was made GO when government wanted to force him out with the FRN rule?
Na arrangee G.O

Na God teach Daddy GO that trick now.

15 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by amaniro: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
it's Oyedepo
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
I might still be the one being waiting for but.......

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Athiest over to you...
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Mouthgag: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na business na

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:
Either God shows you or not, there is already a replacement for you (even more than 1). He does not necessarily need showing you.

and the successor will definitely be a Yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Deckline(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
It is me but i am still young.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by santricedupas(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol
How about the pastor that was made GO when government wanted to force him out with the FRN rule?

adeboye will impose that is basket mouth pastors son on rccg, money is good all this pastors don't want heaven reward they all preach to gullible and mental imbeccillic church members. God don't need your money nigerian pastors does. They want privates jets, yatch, 10 star hotels, best medical care, expensive shopping in developed countries e.t.c. no any heaven reward anywhere.
pray and fast in your houses, not necessary to go to church, and be kind to human being, almighty God will bless u abundaantly

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by HigherEd: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
G.O for life then.

Whether he has a successor or not the successor will have to wait till he goes to be with the lord. Adeboye's appointment as GO alongside Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome, Olukoya are till death.

Secondly, ppl who said Adeboye would handover to Oyedepo are funny grin

13 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by HigherEd: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2018
santricedupas:

adeboye will impose that is basket mouth pastors son on rccg, money is good all this pastors don't want heaven reward they all preach to gullible and mental imbeccillic church members. God don't need your money nigerian pastors does. They want privates jets, yatch, 10 star hotels, best medical care, expensive shopping in developed countries e.t.c. no any heaven reward anywhere.
pray and fast in your houses, not necessary to go to church, and be kind to human being, almighty God will bless u abundaantly
You are very wrong, leke isn't being tipped as a successor and everyone knows it..
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
G.O for life then.

think before you type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by datola: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
“So, those of you who are carrying rumour of who would be my successor or claiming to be the one that God had chosen should desist from such act as God had not shown me anybody yet.

”Some even said I would hand over to Bishop David Oyedepo, some said to Pastor Joe Olaiya because the two are very close to me that they do minister during our major events such as the conventions, Holy Ghost congresses and yet another quarter said one of my sons is the one succeeding me.

“But I would advice you to always check sources of your information before believing such information and also to focus on whatever you are doing rather than spreading rumour.

“So, let me say it loud and clear again that God has not told me who my successor is.

“What God had told me several years ago was that He would tell me who my successor would be at least five years before I would be called home and as at this now, He had not told me anything as regards that, which means He is not ready to call me home in the next five years.”

Pastor Adeboye, however, declared that he ‘pity’ who would eventually emerge as his successor because such a person would have to pray more than I do and has to sacrifice a lot also.

“Because I know how many hours I pray a day and I can count how many days I eat in a year too.

Not an easy task at all but for with God nothing shall be impossible.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by hisexcellency34: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Was this man not forced to resign by the FG last year and he appointed a national coordinator?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by BruncleZuma: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Princess4ng(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
my papa has spoken.......................................................................................................................................................

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by moscobabs(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
But wait oo..can Oyedepo leave Living faith and go RCCG if he is called to succeed Pastor Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Imustreturn(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Osibanjo is there nah
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by judecares1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
churches has turn to business

pls handover to your son to enable the wealth continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Waakanda: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
A great man of God smiley

For those looking for jobs or needing a career change, let’s assume you pattern your CV after These 4 CV Samples written by the Best CV Writer in Nigeria, do you think you’ll still be jobless within the next 60 days?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by princegeo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Its well sir.... We keep waiting on the lord for the revelation grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by hopefulLandlord: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Its hard to succeed someone who drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
The man has not finished collecting tithe from his mugus. its difficult to leave that kind of free money and homage from politicians every 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by gbaskiboy: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Osibanjo buhari's son will take over

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Yomit71(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
i saw people from different part of the world in TB Joshua sunday service and I was left confused. watch emmanuel TV next sunday
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by python2gbera: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
python2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.