Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? (603 Views)

Our Prepaid Meter Dont Read Again Since 3 Months / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? by LionInZion: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I need your help.

The former occupant exhausted the credit on it, he sent someone to buy credit from NEPA office, they tried to load it but it didn't respond. When they went to complain, they were given another pin, they tried that one too to no avail. They had to start using generator since NEPA people who promised to come and do it didn't show up.

Now, I'm wondering what could be wrong because I just moved in, and I know it might take them some time before they would come, I'm thinking if it's something I can fix on my own should they not show up on time. Your contributions and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? by bigtt76(f): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
By-pass the meter jooooor grin The issue might be that the former tenant exhausted the free units on the meter (new pre-paid meters comes with free units which must be paid for on first buying of units by user) before he vacated and now you would need to pay back that free units first before your new payment would begin to reflect undecided

LionInZion:
Hello Nairalanders, I need your help.

The former occupant exhausted the credit on it, he sent someone to buy credit from NEPA office, they tried to load it but it didn't respond. When they went to complain, they were given another pin, they tried that one too to no avail. They had to start using generator since NEPA people who promised to come and do it didn't show up.

Now, I'm wondering what could be wrong because I just moved in, and I know it might take them some time before they would come, I'm thinking if it's something I can fix on my own should they not show up on time. Your contributions and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? by OneCorner: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wash d meter with salt water
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Our Prepaid Metre? by LionInZion: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2018
bigtt76:
By-pass the meter jooooor grin The issue might be that the former tenant exhausted the free units on the meter (new pre-paid meters comes with free units which must be paid for on first buying of units by user) before he vacated and now you would need to pay back that free units first before your new payment would begin to reflect undecided

Thank you very much. We don't mind paying as long as they're ready to come and fix it. I know the landlord very well, he won't subscribe to that bypassing idea.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Wizard Nigeria Limited / How To Buy Cheap Phones Directly From China. / Btc And Gc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.