Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Write Articles That Turn Readers To Buyers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write Articles That Turn Readers To Buyers (313 Views)

How To Write Seo Articles That Rank On Google / How To Write Articles That Get Results Online / 16 Mistakes That Turn People Away From Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Articles That Turn Readers To Buyers by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Behind most written articles is an intention. Bloggers don't just write posts for the sake of writing or because they "love" to write. You need a new content, so you sit and start pressing the keyboard hoping you will attract readers who are ready to do just anything you say? That's the wrong way around it.

Then how?

Well, if you have a website for a business you own, and you are writing a blog post, your content should be one which fulfills the objective of turning your readers into customers. Or simply put, as a business owner, the primary goal of your blog posts is to breed interest in your products or services.
So when next you're writing an article that is intended to do this, instead of just getting confused and stuck in the whole thought process, follow these steps that I have listed for you and thank me later.

Create a captivating title - focus your topics on your services and the need(s) it meets.

First of all, you have to lure in your target audience with a title that is inviting and is also related to your business.
You can do this easily by writing down the products and services you offer on a sheet of paper, followed by the problems your products or services can solve.
After you've written that down, it is time to turn the solution into a topic that provides information to your audience about how to solve the problem by themselves.
Make sure to add specific words that relate to your audience, solutions and results in your title.

Create content that shows your expertise on the topic

Now, you've attracted readers with your engaging title, it is time to prove that you do have an understanding of the problem and the solution to it. Believe me, you don't want to be seen as the teacher who is teaching nonsense, it would sabotage all your blogging effort.

So, in details, share your thoughts, facts and takeaways on the topic.

Don't beat about the bush, be specific, go straight to the point and don't generalize.

The idea is to show your expertise on the topic and that is exactly what you should be doing in a professional and at the same time, friendly manner.

Make your readers desire your product or service

Your audience now have the information you have provided on the solution. Now it is time to do a small promo for your product or service.

Let the reader know that by working with you, their problems will be solved in a much easier and quicker manner.

But haven't I already dished out the information? you may ask!

The reader is looking for a solution which you have just proved to be capable of solving. It is already an introduction to working together. Now, you just need to throw in something like a sales pitch at the end of the post after you must have given the reader all the juicy info you have in store for them.

End your post with a call to action

Introduce a call to action to tell your readers exactly what they need to do and how they need to do it to make it happen.

For example, click here to signup for our weight loss program, order now while stock lasts, Register here...etc.

The importance of featuring a powerful call-to-action button on each page on your website cannot be overstated.

Make use of these tips I have written above to produce blog posts that converts and generate leads for your business.

If you are still not too sure of your writing skills or you're busy with other aspects of your work, contact me today on: +2349063910527 to write conversion-focused topics for your blog or website and start getting those leads for your business wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Web Developer Set To Train 600 Kids In Port Harcourt On Robotics / I Need Verified Uk/us Adsense / 5 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions In 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.