Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) (384 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Breakthrough 2. / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) by Revadebola: 5:46am On Aug 06, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

Prayer is the secret to supernatural encounter with the Lord.
If you want the Lord to appear to you, then pray.
No one has the monopoly of the Lord's appearance, once you will pray.

Prayer is a way of developing a personal, one on one fellowship with the Almighty God.

God has no grand children and no one is to be a mediator between you and God, once you are genuinely born again through the Lord Jesus Christ.

In the above scripture, it was in the session of prayer, that the Lord spoke to Abram and gave him a promise.

"And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land".

Prayer is the secret to hearing God's voice.
When you spend quality time with the Lord in prayer and you listen as you pray, you will definitely, hear His voice.

It is in the session of prayer, you will receive revelation about God's destiny and promise for your life.
When you pray and read the Bible, the rhema of God will come alive to you.

Abraham maintained his prayer life by regularly building altars unto the Lord.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, let me have life changing encounter with You.
2. Father, remove hindrances to my walk with You.
3. Holy Spirit help me to spend more time in prayer.
4. Holy Spirit speak to me today.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US As Son Dies During 40-day Fasting / Suratul Nabah - Beautiful Quran Recitation With English Translation / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.