Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Akpos in trouble - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Akpos in trouble (414 Views)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Bitcoin Is In Trouble: Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies Are All Red / Exclusive: Like P&id, Like Accugas? Nigeria In Trouble Over Another Sloppy Gas D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos in trouble by newlinecomm(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2018
area...

my people... my people

Akpos is here again ooo

i have geat craving for delicious meal... tongue

a reason i never joke with moi-moi as my favourite grin

on a good day like that i wasn't fortunate to taste from my favourite cook undecided

since she doesn't know my allergies she had cooked the meal with a white maggi

so i pounced on the meal like a hungry lion waiting for innocent prey grin

in a moment my tummy was full of turbulence shocked

Chei … Akpos just scatter... grin

i had gone to the toilet only for a neighbour to rush into the toilet before me grin

that is where the story ends grin

i had to battle with my buttocks for hours cheesy

but thats no solution to my problem

so the dance continues while my guy is busy reading newspaper in the toilet grin

Chei by the time he agrees to come out

everything in me stopped working grin

i lost my buttocks to the hot faeces cheesy grin

please a word for Akpos cheesy
Re: Akpos in trouble by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
lets do an asumption game...

lets say i am the president of a country called XYZ and my country is good in the production of wine, i produce enough wine to feed my people and i sell those same wine to another country called ABC.

i see that ABC has vast resources than XYZ and if they explore this resources they will have better and quality wine than my country XYZ...there is no way to stop them from over powering my XYZ so what do i do?

i offer the leaders and government officials some money and tell them that for any wine that comes into ABC from XYZ i will pay them some certain commission directly, to there personal pocket, they accept.

while as the president of XYZ, my country export this wine to ABC and make money, ABC official cares only on how to make sure they keep buying that wine to keep getting the commission.

and when some ABC official say "its enough" i find a way to eradicate them.

this is what Africa is undergoing ...China, USA, EU, America are the XYZ just that they come in different approach.

monitor China's activity in Africa, a time will come that it will be a must to learn the Chinese language in other to work for them....

(1) (Reply)

This Business Is My Oil Well / Telecommunication Industry Business For You / Biggest Investment In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.