Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits (34721 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by kramer: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Erm no I’m not obese I’m well toned with perfect abs ...so yeah !im very far from being obese.
You’re not her doctor neither do you live with them to know what she’s been doing/going through in regards to her weight.
It’s important to mind your business when it’s comes to other people’s body
Moving on swiftly .

Lmao, you actually sound immature in your post, how old are you? 18, 19?

Anyway young man/woman, I truly believe you are, indeed, well toned with "perfect abs". Clap for yourself grin grin. I have even fried beans for you grin

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_e7DMtH50EY/WW5gGF7VXwI/AAAAAAAARPk/sB0sOHBRQeku9dgeUzPBbEkJF3x-eKy7wCEwYBhgL/s1600/beans%2Bmashing.gif[/img]

In case you were too incensed to realise, my post was a general message to all and not just your aunty. Besides last I checked, this is a public forum where opinions are shared, no? However, if you're not happy with my comment then you should take your own advise and "mind your business". Don't be a hypocrite. cool
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lukonline:
no dey him body...point of correction

Nah her bodi o.... She needs to beg her something for something that looks like X.....
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
something is telling me to get married..
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by obie206(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
This woman has manufactured 4 handymen/ bodyguards/ atm for life! Well done ma!
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by honeyjoyce(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow! This is lovely kiss mama boys smiley
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Amberon11: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Im not telling you my opinion. I'm stating medical fact.
Lexusgs430:

They are both responsible.....
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Im not telling you my opinion. I'm stating medical fact.

Leave me and my statement alone, biko..... Why she no get girl pickin for bodi......
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by adontcare(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
come and burn too childrens for me
no be only burn Na to roast
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Omonoba1: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You want to teach me Biology?

Go back and read your biology textbook..... The man produces XY the lady produces XX....

Come back for second lecture....

NB - XX vs XY
lol.. And how is my statement wrong?
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Omonoba1: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Felixv:

it is the man that determines the sex of a baby...not the woman.

In the XY sex-determination system,

the female-provided ovum contributes an X chromosome
and the male-provided sperm contributes either an X chromosome or a Y chromosome,

resulting in female (XX)
or ,male (XY) offspring

Hormone levels in the male parent affect the sex ratio of sperm in humans.
Don't mind that ignoramus claiming biology teacher
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Omonoba1: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Classictee89:
Bro its actual Y nt X

lol.. For the lady to give birth to a female. The man needs to release his X chromosome in addition to the wife's X making XX (female). If he release Y as you're implying, we have a male.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Amberon11: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Your question should be , why the man no get girl pikin for body?
Lexusgs430:

Leave me and my statement alone, biko..... Why she no get girl pickin for bodi......
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Your question should be , why the man no get girl pikin for body?

Oga, e be like say to teach biology lessons dey hungry u...
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omonoba1:
lol.. And how is my statement wrong?

E be like say una go open biology school for nairaland..... Leave us alone o, biko......

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Omonoba1: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

E be like say una go open biology school for nairaland..... Leave us alone o, biko......
lol..sorry Sir! grin
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by notoriousbabe: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
adontcare:
haaaaaaaaaa,my hand no dey for roast
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
kramer:

Lmao, you actually sound immature in your post, how old are you? 18, 19?

Anyway young man/woman, I truly believe you are, indeed, well toned with "perfect abs". Clap for yourself grin grin. I have even fried beans for you grin

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_e7DMtH50EY/WW5gGF7VXwI/AAAAAAAARPk/sB0sOHBRQeku9dgeUzPBbEkJF3x-eKy7wCEwYBhgL/s1600/beans%2Bmashing.gif[/img]

In case you were too incensed to realise, my post was a general message to all and not just your aunty. Besides last I checked, this is a public forum where opinions are shared, no? However, if you're not happy with my comment then you should take your own advise and "mind your business". Don't be a hypocrite. cool

Are you done crying ? ?
Don’t be a knob head
Wait! What’s wrong with 18/19 ? I’ll be one hell of a happy fella if I were to be 18/19 .
I’m literally laughing out loud .. what general message are you passing?
Ahah she’s my auntie ? Oh well quite possible.

Now run along !
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omonoba1:
lol..sorry Sir! grin

Well done Sir.... grin
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by kramer: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Are you done crying ? ?
Don’t be a knob head
Wait! What’s wrong with 18/19 ? I’ll be one hell of a happy fella if I were to be 18/19 .
I’m literally laughing out loud .. what general message are you passing?
Ahah she’s my auntie ? Oh well quite possible.

Now run along !

What message am I passing? Lol Upon all your 6 packs you still act like a r3tard grin grin grin Read my post again and you'll see the message I'm trying to pass across.

And If you still don't understand the message I'm trying to pass across, when you get home show your obese mother my message and ask her what message I'm trying to pass and she'll tell you cheesy grin

Anyway, I'm done having fun with you now, feck off and don't bother replying, I wont read it kiss
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by StephanieCloude(f): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Girl pickin no dey her bodi?

NA wetin he upload na she download.
Your school fees was a waste.
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
kramer:

What message am I passing? Lol Upon all your 6 packs you still act like a r3tard grin grin grin Read my post again and you'll see the message I'm trying to pass across.

And If you still don't understand the message I'm trying to pass across, when you get home show your obese mother my message and ask her what message I'm trying to pass and she'll tell you cheesy grin

Anyway, I'm done having fun with you now, feck off and don't bother replying, I wont read it kiss

Message my arse ..
My mom’s gone to sleep forever .. It’s better you take the message to her .she’ll definitely look forward to the message from you .na she was never obese..you must be super obsessed with the “obese “

You’re one special kinda stupid fella ..
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Amberon11: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
It's genetics my nigga, not biology grin
Lexusgs430:

Oga, e be like say to teach biology lessons dey hungry u...
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Nehyooh(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lovely !
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Vulcanheph(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
10 years and four kids already?...na wah o
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
It's genetics my nigga, not biology grin

I don't know the type of school you attended, but I was taught chromosomes in biology..........
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
StephanieCloude:

NA wetin he upload na she download.
Your school fees was a waste.

Nah your family pay the school fees?
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Aitee1: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Omonoba1:
oga shut up if you don't know what to type. Besides, it's only the man that can ensure she has a female child by giving his X chromosome.

Please help me enlighten them the more same thing goes when the woman born only females
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by eyinjuege: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You want to teach me Biology?

Go back and read your biology textbook..... The man produces XY the lady produces XX....

Come back for second lecture....

NB - XX vs XY

The man or woman do not produce anything.
They are made up of XX or XY. They will only donate either one to their partners. The woman only has X to contribute. If her husband contributes his X to her own X, they make XX- girl . If he contributes his Y to whatever she contributes (which can only be X), they make XY- boy.
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
eyinjuege:

The man or woman do not produce anything.
They are made up of XX or XY. They will only donate either one to their partners. The woman only has X to contribute. If her husband contributes his X to her own X, they make XX- girl . If he contributes his Y to whatever she contributes (which can only be X), they make XY- boy.

Open biology University for nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by notoriousbabe: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
adontcare:
No dick is bigger than a baby's head. Unnecessary screaming during sex should end in 2018
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Eagleword14(f): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cute family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.