Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator (898 Views)

Facilitator/educator(coding And Robotics) / Code Lagos Out-of-school Program Batch-5 To Begin Class On Monday / Python Training Facilitator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello Everyone,

In my work as a CodeLagos Master trainer, it is my responsibility to recruit, train, select and allocate CodeLagos Out of School facilitators.

Last week, we took in a new batch of facilitators for the CodeLagos Out of School Batch 4.

At present, the ratio of male to female facilitators is too low.

It would be my desire to increase the number of female facilitators as we move to the 5th and final batch of the year.

If you or any female you know can teach Web Design, Python and Java and would like a job as a CodeLagos Out of School Facilitator, please send your CV to trustonailende@gmail.com with the subject: "CodeLagos Female Facilitator".

Click below to see the CodeLagos Out of School centres in Lagos. You will see that there is room for expansion.

[url]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1mx5m4EpM-PIQOCy39sG1sbdV-bLAdYD9&ll=6.529014977804765%2C3.5095528501952913&z=11/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sage 300 Erp Accounting & Operational Software Freelance Consultancy / This App Is A Life/time Saver Now Check It Out To Know Why / Footballer App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.