Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Eco Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eco Bank (3277 Views)

Eco Bank / Eco Bank Test On Friday In Oshodi / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eco Bank by lewoxy: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]
Anybody heard anything botu ecobank test held in Matori on Feb. i cant recolect anyone havin been invited for any interview and they have held susequent test after that.
Re: Eco Bank by babyfaze09: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2007
Which date?

I wrote one on the 3rd of February but have not heard from them.

Let us know the date you wrote the test ,then maybe someone can give us an answer.
Re: Eco Bank by maduka05(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2007
[b][/b] I have also done the test, and am sure that i did very well in the aptitude test. all am waiting for now is to get an appoinmtment letter from them or at least let me know my fate. its strange that up till now in a country like nigeria, banks are becoming very insincere. I want the economic crimes and ICPC to be part of investigating the outcomes of employment opportunities in Nigeria. STRANGGGGGEEEE IN DEEDDDDD. SHAME ON EKO BANK
Re: Eco Bank by agnesoseka: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
LOL, u too funny,
Re: Eco Bank by fabiyi: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
Hi good people of nairaland, I will like to commend the trend at which this wonderful family is growing and for using this channel to put smile on the faces of many job seekers. I wrote ECOBANK test on Tuesday, 27/03/07 and Iwill like to know if there is any possibility of negative marking. One love. bravooo!!!
Re: Eco Bank by babyfaze09: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2007
How did u apply in Eco Bank?

I'm finding it difficult to apply.

Please help!!!
Re: Eco Bank by sw: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2007
hi fabiyi i gatecrashed and wrote the test too, but i dont think there is going to b any negative marking, though in my own case i left about 7 questions that i was not sure about
Re: Eco Bank by cheerman: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2007
check this site for ecobank test result

https://gx.gallup.com/ecobanksri.gx
Re: Eco Bank by Seb: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2007
Guys i took their test on 21st Feb in P.h. and they said d result will b out in 3 weeks but up till now nothing seems to b happening. Anyway, lets keep praying.
Re: Eco Bank by stormyreg: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hello friends, am regy and my number is 08034245663.
I wrote the eco bank text through a consulting firm at victoria iland. I passes the text and have being called for interview which will be comming up on tuesday net week i.e 3rd of april. eco bank text is for real.
Thanks
Re: Eco Bank by akeredolu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2007
i wrote the test at matori on 28/02/2007, and have not heard anytin 4rom ECOBANK.
Re: Eco Bank by akaba: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2007
Friends,I wrote the test in Abuja sometime ago in February and I passed the test.But I've not heard from them ever since then.Please anybody with information on the date of the interview should come me on 08065912795 or Send me an email via cranberryrednex@yahoo.com.Keep it real and God Bless U all.
Re: Eco Bank by lewoxy: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2007
stormy when did u write the test.

(1) (Reply)

Dress Code For Sales-rep / Vacancy At A Microfinance Bank In Akwa Ibom State. / Equity Assurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.