Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School (1670 Views)

UNILAG Finalists Celebrate In A Convoy After Their Final Exam / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by henry5050: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
The class of EDP 2018 in the university of Port Harcourt, is set to make their graduation party the talk of the town with a budget of over two million Naira and supports from organizations. They intend to hold a thanks giving service, a rally, a dinner night and party. Do you think their four years spent in school worth all this?  ‎
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Well..........
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by henry5050: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
To me, it is worth it o
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by czarina(f): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2018
I just pray there are no casualties from the wildness I know will surely define that day. Better write your last paper and go home.

Come to think of it, who says you're all graduating? What of the ones that will have the carryovers? The ones already on extension? The ones who will be chased out on exam day for misconduct? The ones who rival cult members will have a field day revenging on

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am cry

5 Likes

Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Fierce11: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by belloahmad: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Its worth it joh
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Apappy: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
How much is 2m naira these days, trust me it's nothing Wen u start buying, the money will puuf like rapture

1 Like

Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Jimgil(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
follow go school so that you go fit understand if it worth the method
Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
czarina:
I just pray there are no casualties from the wildness I know will surely define that day. Better write your last paper and go home.

Come to think of it, who says you're all graduating? What of the ones that will have the carryovers? The ones already on extension? The ones who will be chased out on exam day for misconduct? The ones who rival cult members will have a field day revenging on

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am cry
You said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Uniport Students Intend To Celebrate Their Final Exams In School by Emperetrice(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Looking for where to buy cheap data bundles @ lower rates Then look no more.
We sell data for as low as #600 . Kindly check my signature for more.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2018 Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Result / Number Of Out Of School Children By State / Corper Recieves N50,000 After Principal Apologizes For Flogging Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.